Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Cry pledge....
Posted 2006-10-06, 07:22 AM
Well i am pledging this quarter and wont be on as much as i want to. But ill try to jump on as much as i can.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-06, 08:38 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "pledge...."
Tell them your gay with me and that might stop all of this shit. Play more and i swear ill be on more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-06, 09:36 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Tell them your gay with me and that..."
What is this "Pledging" he talks about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-06, 01:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What is this "Pledging" he talks..."
hes trying to get into a frat. You have to pledge your way in by doing tasks such as excessive drinking, making an ass out of yourself, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-06, 02:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hes trying to get into a frat. You have..."
Oh, OK.

You Americans and your customs. Deary me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-06, 03:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh, OK. You Americans and your..."
Stupid is it not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-06, 03:45 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Stupid is it not?"
I think it's quite amusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-06, 08:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think it's quite amusing."
i think its dumb.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-07, 04:24 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "pledge...."
glory_gamer said:
Well i am pledging this quarter and wont be on as much as i want to. But ill try to jump on as much as i can.
Shiiiiit. If I go to college and join a frat I'll tell them they have to pledge to me. A 5 mile fun-run through Hit, Iraq, wearing an American flag, while at the same time carrying a burning Iraqi flag, with a megaphone saying "Fuck Allah and his bitch Mohammad." If you come back alive you're in!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2006-10-07, 06:02 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Shiiiiit. If I go to college and join..."
I guess i am in the smith haha
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-07, 11:21 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I guess i am in the smith haha"
i want to join
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-09, 05:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hes trying to get into a frat. You have..."
gruesomeBODY said:
hes trying to get into a frat.
You don't call your country and cunt, do you? So don't call a fraternity a frat. kthxbye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-10-09, 06:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You don't call your country and cunt,..."
ooh anger. I think we hit a nerve!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-09, 10:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You don't call your country and cunt,..."
Titusfied said:
You don't call your country and cunt, do you? So don't call a fraternity a frat. kthxbye.
Well, i can call it whatever i want. If you have a problem come up here and tell it to my face. Or u can come up here and suck on my balls fag. kthxbye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-10, 11:08 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well, i can call it whatever i want. If..."
Come on , play nice everyone, kids
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-10, 11:10 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Come on , play nice everyone, kids"
You abbr. "children" to "kids"! You're not 'sposed to do that! It's v. bad, apparently. V., v. bad. So don't do it 'gain, 'k?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-10, 04:18 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Come on , play nice everyone, kids"
kenpo sensei said:
Come on , play nice everyone, kids
I dont want too. I like this game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-10, 10:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I dont want too. I like this game"
Pledging is fucking stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-10, 10:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Pledging is fucking stupid."
Why do u think that? I mean, besides the exessive drinking and stupid acts, its a way to become part of something bigger. You become brothers with other pledges and with older classes. It is something that dates back alot further then some of us can comprehend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-11, 05:47 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Why do u think that? I mean, besides..."
Hazing, then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav