Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Mothman Prophesies
Posted 2003-08-06, 09:43 PM
Has anyone seen this movie. I saw it like a few days ago and I thought it was really good. Like a suspense-thriller-quest movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-06, 11:18 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
Yea, I've seen it.

Supposidly it's based on true stories.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-06, 11:41 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
That's to crazy to be true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-08, 02:43 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
I was in the town it supposedly happened in in West Virginia one day and the locals still swear its true and act all creeped out when you ask them about it. As for the movie it was alright I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-08-09, 07:34 AM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
I watched that movie a long time ago, was it supposed to be semi horror? Or just like "wow, supanatural h4x!".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-13, 03:49 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
It was shown on hbo a few hours ago but i watch Ocean Eleven instead. I seen that movie so many times but i still didnt get bored of it. Did anyone seen Ocean Eleven yet? if not go rent it or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-08-13, 07:32 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
Yes, it is a very good movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-08-15, 10:30 AM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
yeah it was on hbo a few days ago...i watched it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-09-18, 11:46 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
Sorry for "thread digging" but the "Who's Online page listed someone as reading this thread.

iusetobekool said:
It was shown on hbo a few hours ago but i watch Ocean Eleven instead. I seen that movie so many times but i still didnt get bored of it. Did anyone seen Ocean Eleven yet? if not go rent it or something.
Are you talking about the new or the old version of Ocean's Eleven? I really liked the new version, but I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the old one.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-21, 04:21 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
i think the movie was pretty long, and didn't get certain parts of it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-09-21, 05:07 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
It's a good movie, but go back to the topic please, or post a thread about Oceans Eleven.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-21, 10:38 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
Medieval Bob said:
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the old one.
This makes me laugh because the original movie is really bad.

As for the Mothman Prophecies, I still haven't seen it, nor do I want to.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:00 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
Oh my god I can't belive i havent seen this movie yet.
C_9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cloud_Nine

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:09 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
Which one? Ocean's Eleven or Mothman Prophecies? Both were good, Ocean's was better, and if Mothman was true, its now that much cooler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:12 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
If the thread was on-topic there wouldnt be an issue with which movie we're talking about, now would there?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:19 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
No, there would not. Is there proof or something that shows the story is true. Link please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:20 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
There's some urban legends website that reviews stuff... I can't remember, google it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:21 PM in reply to badboy's post "Mothman Prophesies"
Nah, I'm not all that worried about it to do searches on my own. Oh well, if someone posts it, great, if not, *DOH*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied