Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Gutter Returns
Posted 2006-09-30, 01:29 PM
Just wanted all to know that my busy season is coming to an end, so I should have more time to cuss you bitches out more often.

By the way, Bobby I got your phone number off the "beer mat" the other day. Don't worry, I gave it to a couple of whores in downtown Memphis.

Also, I should be on Halo starting next weekend. I'll will probably start by kicking Bobby's ass and go from there. Anyway, I missed everyone and GO FUCK YOURSELF....Ha Ha Ha - I'M BACK......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-09-30, 04:11 PM in reply to GutterMind's post "Gutter Returns"
Now why did I say you're back in another thread when it woukld have suficed in this one?

I must be going mad again.

WB G-unit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-30, 11:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now why did I say you're back in..."
how the fuck is my number out lol. Good to hear that your back, bu the sad thing is that i wont be able to play for a long period of time until thanksgiving, due to school internet issues. From here and there, i might be on,and my 360 broke so i will be the guest of Kujo alot if i can.

Oh and gutter, the day you can beat me is the day that horses fly out of my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-01, 06:41 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "how the fuck is my number out lol. Good..."
that was yesterday!

and way to not pick up your phone last night!!!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-01, 05:00 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "that was yesterday! and way to not..."
yea i went home where my phone doesnt work. But we played together today so i guess you already knew that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-01, 06:42 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea i went home where my phone doesnt..."
yea. way to state the obious. jeez thats not your job
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-02, 10:13 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea. way to state the obious. jeez..."
I was wondering why Bobby liked horses so much, now I know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-02, 02:36 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "I was wondering why Bobby liked horses..."
Bobby i think u need to talk to the tech ppl there and find out how to get your box working .... They have to let u play it ...Uc does haha
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:41 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Bobby i think u need to talk to the..."
i have. They are afraid that i might be a hacker or something so they wont let me do it. Im still trying to figure this shit out so i can sneek past the system. Oh and kenpo, i like horses cause they look like your momma.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:47 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i have. They are afraid that i might be..."
Maybe they will let your now .. its been a year.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-02, 03:49 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Maybe they will let your now .. its..."
true, ill see what i can do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-03, 11:57 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i have. They are afraid that i might be..."
gruesomeBODY said:
i have. They are afraid that i might be a hacker or something so they wont let me do it. Im still trying to figure this shit out so i can sneek past the system. Oh and kenpo, i like horses cause they look like your momma.
Gruesome, my Momma is dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-10-04, 01:19 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Gruesome, my Momma is dead."
Woo hoo, Gutter is back! More online friends for lonely Titus....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-10-04, 03:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Woo hoo, Gutter is back! More online..."
I maybe on tonight ... Have to go check out a frat tonight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-04, 04:51 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I maybe on tonight ... Have to go check..."
ugh. katie might be on, but shes really not happy, so she may curse at you randomly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-04, 07:15 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "ugh. katie might be on, but shes..."
Grab your saddle Bobby and prepare to fly on your horse baby....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-10-04, 11:11 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Grab your saddle Bobby and prepare to..."
Was on late at night ... Went to hooters with a frat ... might pledge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-10-05, 04:36 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Was on late at night ... Went to..."
i was on with titus for like an hour. ill be on a little today, and then drunk friday and saturday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-10-05, 06:46 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i was on with titus for like an hour. ..."
Friday night ill be on either with my bro or by myself on his account. Whoop, maybe might drink too. Well see because im going to a white trash party tonight with a shitload of 30's and at least 5 handles. Going to be a shit show
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-06, 07:21 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Friday night ill be on either with my..."
Dont think ill be on tonight ... I am going to a party,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer