Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Beer
Posted 2012-06-27, 04:50 PM
In the past couple of months, I've slowly turned away from my extreme dislike of beer to a mild acceptance, even a liking, of some beers. Is this because I'm getting older?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-27, 06:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Beer"
i dont think so!
i used to hate beer, now i drink it and i'm only 21 lol so i hope its not!!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-06-27, 09:26 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i dont think so! i used to hate beer,..."
Beer is the nectar of the gods.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-06-27, 09:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Beer is the nectar of the gods."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Beer is the nectar of the gods.
You're thinking of Goldschläger
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-06-27, 10:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Beer is the nectar of the gods."

This is not beer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-27, 10:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.artzberger.com/BeerCans/newca..."
I don't even drink any of that shit. :[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-28, 12:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.artzberger.com/BeerCans/newca..."
You forgot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-06-28, 01:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't even drink any of that shit. :["
Good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-28, 07:20 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Good."
lol that's college sustenance for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-06-28, 07:57 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "lol that's college sustenance for you."
Hence why I shall not drink in College. My dad handed me some Blue Moon. Best shit ever.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-28, 08:03 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Hence why I shall not drink in College...."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Hence why I shall not drink in College. My dad handed me some Blue Moon. Best shit ever.
Blue moon is piss water.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-28, 08:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Blue moon is piss water."
I liked it. It's the only thing I've ever had. And it was like a quarter of a glass. so whatever.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-28, 09:06 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I liked it. It's the only thing I've..."
I will drink pretty much every beer in my post above before I'll drink blue moon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-28, 09:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I will drink pretty much every beer in..."
I challenge you to do so. Drink every single one of those beers then drink a blue moon. DO IT NOW! RECORD IT FOR MY AMUSEMENT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-28, 10:08 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I challenge you to do so. Drink every..."
I'll just drink some real beer instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-28, 10:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll just drink some real beer instead."
So give me some beer recommendations. I'm trying to find what I like and don't like. So far I seem to be more fond of lagers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-28, 10:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "So give me some beer recommendations. ..."
I don't know many mainstream beers, since I drink mostly local microbrews. The only mainstream lagers that I would even suggest would be any by Samuel Smith or Samuel Adams. I can say that if you are drinking from a can you are most likely doing it wrong.

Thought of a few more. Yuengling is a great one, and Michelob Amber bock was my first beer which I still drink fairly regularly to this day. However, I actually prefer Shinerbock when it is available.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2012-06-28 at 11:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-28, 11:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know many mainstream beers,..."
Budlight, Corona, and Flying Dog are not that bad.

You did forget to include Rolling Rock in the crud pile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-06-28, 11:29 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Budlight, Corona, and Flying Dog are..."
If you think Corona and Bud Light are "not that bad" then you have terrible taste in beers. I've never had Flying Dog, but I will probably never try it now that I know your opinion on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-29, 07:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you think Corona and Bud Light are..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
If you think Corona and Bud Light are "not that bad" then you have terrible taste in beers. I've never had Flying Dog, but I will probably never try it now that I know your opinion on it.
Sorry if I don't have access to your refined brews. Cheap beer is pretty much what we resort to drink so as to not empty out our wallets, and corona and bud compared to that is heaven.

Flying Dog has a pretty unique taste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow