Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Canada legalizes whores
Posted 2012-03-26, 05:32 PM
Immigration up 500%

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/26/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-26, 06:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Canada legalizes whores"
Good. The prohibition of prostitution is just as stupid as any other prohibition. It's going to happen whether it is legal or not, and keeping it illegal leads to things that border on slave trade. Legalizing it makes the whole thing safer and healthier for everyone involved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-26, 07:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Good. The prohibition of prostitution..."
I assure you that there is real slave trade involved in the sex industry.

The fact is that legalization does not equal legitimization. As awful as prostitution is, legalization is the only way to clean it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-03-26, 09:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Good. The prohibition of prostitution..."
It can also solve our deficit problems. Legalize marijuana, tax it, and not need anyone. I don't think they'll do it anytime soon. Some people are full because others are hungry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-27, 12:05 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "It can also solve our deficit problems...."
Legalize gay marriage, pot, and prostitution and we'd see more money in our nation's hands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-03-27, 05:10 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Legalize gay marriage, pot, and..."
Just ask Navada, prostitution is legal there. Ask California about pot. Oh what do they say? It brings in tons of money? Why aren't we legalizing the stuff that is done anyways.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-27, 11:33 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just ask Navada, prostitution is legal..."
Because we have this white knight faggots who preach that it will ruin families and is bad for the morality of their community. They can't seem to get it through their heads that if someone really wants something, making a law will do jack shit. Downloading movies anyone? How many of you have ever thought "well that's illegal, I can't do that" when buying pot off of some shady guy in a parking lot?

There is a tv show I see commercials for where two brothers are growing medicinal marijuana and the town has it's panties in a bunch. Slowly but surely these people will die off and the new breed will realize that if it's controlled and safe, tax it and profit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-27, 10:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I assure you that there is real slave..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I assure you that there is real slave trade involved in the sex industry.

The fact is that legalization does not equal legitimization. As awful as prostitution is, legalization is the only way to clean it up.
Pretty much this is my opinion and all I have to say.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-28, 12:13 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Pretty much this is my opinion and all..."
Pimps up. Hoez down, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-28, 01:02 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Pimps up. Hoez down, eh?"
I think it would be kind of fucked up, to walk into, like, a big office building.

"Yes, I would like one prostitute for the night, please."
"Why sure. Name and Identification?"
"Here you go."
"Alright... sign here. And phone number and address, so we can contact you?"
"Alright... here."
"Alright, wait right over there, and we'll get one for you."
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-28, 03:10 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I think it would be kind of fucked up,..."
Acctually, that sounds safe and more convenient than dealing with Triple DD and his "Assistant Niggaz"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2012-03-28, 07:35 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Acctually, that sounds safe and more..."
Yeah, but you can't kill her, or kidnap her, or anything. It takes away all the fun.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-28, 08:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah, but you can't kill her, or kidnap..."
But you're also guaranteed that she's STD free and that she's there of her own free will and not being forced to do it. Plus, she'll most likely remember it in the morning because there is less of a chance she's so high/drunk that she can't remember how amazing you were the night before and leave her job for you.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-28, 10:31 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "But you're also guaranteed that she's..."
It's the thought that counts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2012-03-29, 07:45 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "But you're also guaranteed that she's..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
But you're also guaranteed that she's STD free and that she's there of her own free will and not being forced to do it. Plus, she'll most likely remember it in the morning because there is less of a chance she's so high/drunk that she can't remember how amazing you were the night before and leave her job for you.
Sir, I am starting a new cigarette company, and would like if you became an avid customer.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-01, 09:01 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Canada legalizes whores"
Just another reason to move to Canada!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-04-01, 09:20 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sir, I am starting a new cigarette..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Sir, I am starting a new cigarette company, and would like if you became an avid customer.
I do not and will never smoke. Sorry to disappoint you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-01, 11:07 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I do not and will never smoke. Sorry to..."
You don't understand, sir. This cigarette company is a company, and thus, cannot harm you in any way.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai