Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Vote for the Zelaron member of the decade.
Sum Yung Guy 8 57.14%
Sum Yung Guy 8 57.14%
Sum Yung Guy 9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2009-07-12, 10:25 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're B&"
Betcha he won't understand that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-12, 05:54 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Betcha he won't understand that."
No, I do!
It took me a minute... but I do.
Banned, right?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-13, 05:13 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No, I do! It took me a minute... but I..."
No stupid. B&.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-13, 09:14 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No stupid. B&."
RJA - senioritis

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-14, 03:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "RJA - senioritis"
Did I win this poll?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-14, 06:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Did I win this poll?"
No, I thought we said it was a three way tie...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 11:58 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No, I thought we said it was a three..."
So I won!?!?! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-16, 09:57 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So I won!?!?! YAY!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D"
Lulz. Gratz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-19, 03:25 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Lulz. Gratz."
Titusfied has transformed from a very serious and caustic entity into an extremely aloof and goofy figure on the forums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-19, 04:37 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Titusfied has transformed from a very..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Titusfied has transformed from a very serious and caustic entity into an extremely aloof and goofy figure on the forums
Nobody better blame this on me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-19, 09:26 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Titusfied has transformed from a very..."
Tr4nsf0rm3r5 TWO was AWESOME CATS!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-19, 10:23 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Titusfied has transformed from a very..."
I find it both amusing and creepy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-19, 04:30 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I find it both amusing and creepy."
*looks to the votes*
Looks like T-pain wins.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-19, 11:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Titusfied has transformed from a very..."
Fusioned with Skurai.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-20, 08:23 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Fusioned with Skurai."
Senesia said: [Goto]
Fusioned with Skurai.
I am Legion, for we come in many.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-20, 09:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I am Legion, for we come in many."
Embodiment of stupidity.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-21, 09:58 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Embodiment of stupidity."
There is no hope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-21, 12:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "There is no hope."
Ha!
There is always hope! You must look beyond the current problem, and look at the problem of the problem! If the problem of the problem is solved then the problem will be no more!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-21, 04:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ha! There is always hope! You must..."
Yup, definitely don't like you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-21, 04:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yup, definitely don't like you."
I think we need a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!