Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Cool I finally got to 1000 posts

Posted 2004-04-02, 07:40 AM
I have been a member here for 6 months now and at first i wasn't able to post much per week. I had no internet connection at home so I posted about 30 times each day I went to the library. I was at around 400 posts when I got the internet at home. Now I post 4,5,6 or higher each day and my activity is almost at 100. I want to thank the members of the staff for NOT banning me even though there were times I have spammed. I also want to thank all of the nice people here. Now I am at 1000 posts so I feel like I accomplished something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-02, 08:24 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "I finally got to 1000 posts"
congrats on your spamming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-04-02, 09:11 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "I finally got to 1000 posts"
You haven't accomplished anything. The only thing you've done is point out how much of your life you have wasted on these forums. I'm not exempt from this either, so don't gimme that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-02, 10:00 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "I finally got to 1000 posts"
Congrats. Now you can leave... As a legend... Of course...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-04-02, 11:02 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Congrats. Now you can leave... As a..."
Congrats on your 1000 spams, as always your post is annoying.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-04-02 at 11:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-02, 11:10 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "I finally got to 1000 posts"
I also got 1 post for posting in this dumb thread... some grats plz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-04-02, 12:47 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I also got 1 post for posting in this..."
Aww, I was expecting a GoodBye thread.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-04-02, 12:52 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Aww, I was expecting a GoodBye thread...."
haha, that made me chuckle, thank you sen .

Welcome to the world of quadruple post counts dan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-02, 01:12 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "haha, that made me chuckle, thank you..."
hey sov, set his post count to zero. lol. make him do it all over again.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-02, 01:21 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "hey sov, set his post count to zero...."
damnit!!! i went to the mod cp, apparently i can only change his avatar or signature. Oh well talk to titus :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-06, 09:17 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "hey sov, set his post count to zero...."
Tyrannicide said:
hey sov, set his post count to zero. lol. make him do it all over again.
good idea I wish that would happen
Sovereign said:
damnit!!! i went to the mod cp, apparently i can only change his avatar or signature. Oh well talk to titus :P.
you actually tried to do that?that would be very annoying if that happened.
Ganga said:
Congrats on your 1000 spams, as always your post is annoying.
I am glad I wasted your time to make you post here.Thank you for congratulating me on 1000 spams,that is very kind of you.

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2004-04-06 at 09:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-04-06, 09:25 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "good idea I wish that would happenyou..."
Don't you get it?

WE ALL HATE YOU.

You are fucking hilariously lucky that this isn't real life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-06, 12:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't you get it? WE ALL HATE YOU. ..."
There earent many forum members who can actually be proud of their postcount cuz most of them spam.... its rare to find a member who had high postcount without spamming ... maybe me?

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-04-06, 12:53 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "There earent many forum members who can..."
Wait wait, so does this mean I'm not the most hated anymore? AND maybe you could revoke the loser title and put it on Dan for his 1012 spams!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-04-06, 01:12 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Wait wait, so does this mean I'm not..."
He doesn't have 1012 spams. He has 1012 blatantly homotacular posts which annoy the hell out of me. Just look at his above post. Read it. Then try to suppress your rage. Grav really summed it up well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-06, 02:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He doesn't have 1012 spams. He has..."
Doh! You bat penis!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence