Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-30, 08:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's cool having someone around who..."
He works in a pharmacy, he better know his shit. lol.

I guess I'll tell my story of watching my friend trip his nuts off. Actually there's a couple involving the same friend but I'll just post 1 for now.

Three of us were on a roady - my buddy Jaxon was driving, my friend Ryan (who was tripping his balls off) was sitting shotgun, and I was behind Ryan. Ryan wasn't even smoking he was so messed up. So me and Jaxon are passing a joint back and forth and I accidently bumped Ryan's arm. He was like "wtf was that" and started looking around. Well, I'm high as hell so I decide to have a little fun with this.

I nudge him again and he's like "Dude, something is hitting me" and I play oblivious like I have no idea what's going on and he should definitely get that shit checked out. I hit him again and he thinks it's his shirt. He said something like "Man, my shirt is moving all around on me, I gotta take this off." So he takes his shirt off. I hit him again and he thinks it's birds this time (mind you, it's like 11:00 at night). He's freaking out yelling about birds attacking him and I'm laughing my ass off. Jaxon has no idea what's going on so he's all concerned that we need to get Ryan somewhere. The next time I hit him, these were his exact words: "What the FUCK. Jaxon, did you have Scott (a friend of ours who worked at Best Buy) install something in your car called 'Fuck Your Friends' cuz something is definitely fucking with me right now." He's looking in the glovebox and under his seat trying to figure out what's going on.

It was probably the funniest moment of my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-30, 08:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He works in a pharmacy, he better know..."
Sounds pretty similar to my story, and fucking with people who are tripping is definately fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He works in a pharmacy, he better know..."
What was he tripping on? That is a damn funny story. I like messing with people who are tripping or high, especially to watch the confusion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-30, 12:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What was he tripping on? That is a damn..."
He was on Robotussin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-30, 04:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He was on Robotussin."
Robotussin rocks lolz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-30, 04:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Robotussin rocks lolz."
Ya... thats not ghetto.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-08-30, 07:01 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya... thats not ghetto."
Consuming:

2x 500 mg Vicodin
6x 0.5 mg Lorazepam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Consuming: 2x 500 mg Vicodin 6x 0.5..."
I'm not a big pill person but that sounds excessive. Any alcohol?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:12 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm not a big pill person but that..."
Has anyone ever put a fly or other bug in a glass and smoke em out? What about a cat?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Has anyone ever put a fly or other bug..."
No alcohol here at work ;-)

I'm feeling quite the buzz though..

I've hot boxed my car with my dog in it... that was pretty damn funny..

sorta ran around in circles until it got tired, and then bit one of my other stoned friends..

rofl

::edit::

I've also fed my dog random bits of drugs here and there..

One time while tripping on mushrooms, I walked upstairs eating them and she just sat there begging me for some... so I had to give in, and I fed her about a 1/16th of an ounce of mushrooms.. i'll explain more later.

I also gave her some adderall once..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "No alcohol here at work ;-) I'm..."
Ha where do you work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "No alcohol here at work ;-) I'm..."
-Spector- said:
No alcohol here at work ;-)

I'm feeling quite the buzz though..

I've hot boxed my car with my dog in it... that was pretty damn funny..

sorta ran around in circles until it got tired, and then bit one of my other stoned friends..

rofl

::edit::

I've also fed my dog random bits of drugs here and there..

One time while tripping on mushrooms, I walked upstairs eating them and she just sat there begging me for some... so I had to give in, and I fed her about a 1/16th of an ounce of mushrooms.. i'll explain more later.

I also gave her some adderall once..
Someone needs to call like animal services on you or something. That's fucked up. You don't know how drugs are going to affect your dog. Why would you even do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Someone needs to call like animal..."
She's fine, and she loves me. GO ahead, call animal services ftw. lol

I work on computers, fix printers, setup networks, program routers, etc. etc.

:edit: It's not like I've forced her to take these things, she begged me for the mushrooms, begged me for the adderall, and when we were all getting into hotbox the car, she jumped in and hung out...

-_^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-30, 10:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "She's fine, and she loves me. GO ahead,..."
I used to smoke my friend's cat up all the time. He was named Socks, cuz he had black feet that looked like dress socks. Always purred when he got smoke blown at him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-30, 10:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "She's fine, and she loves me. GO ahead,..."
-Spector- said:
She's fine, and she loves me. GO ahead, call animal services ftw. lol

I work on computers, fix printers, setup networks, program routers, etc. etc.

:edit: It's not like I've forced her to take these things, she begged me for the mushrooms, begged me for the adderall, and when we were all getting into hotbox the car, she jumped in and hung out...

-_^
I've had dogs that beg for chocolate, that doesn't mean I give it to them.

And by the way, humans cannot get high off of second-hand pot smoke, most likely animals can't either, though I'm not going to say that I'm right about that because I'm really not certain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-31, 07:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've had dogs that beg for chocolate,..."
Actually, I have gotten my buddy Ty high when I hotboxed my room and ripped off of 3-4 bongs. If you blow it at people it can actually get them high because sometimes they can inhale it like second hand smoke from a cigarette. Ever heard of a THC kiss? Mildly different concept, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 08:04 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Actually, I have gotten my buddy Ty..."
shotgun, i love it. Kaneda and i do it on occasion if we're low. .

and smoking animals out isn't bad. I don't know if i would give them any other drug tho...hmm.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-31, 08:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Actually, I have gotten my buddy Ty..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Actually, I have gotten my buddy Ty high when I hotboxed my room and ripped off of 3-4 bongs. If you blow it at people it can actually get them high because sometimes they can inhale it like second hand smoke from a cigarette. Ever heard of a THC kiss? Mildly different concept, though.
Your buddy got what I would call a mental high then. Pot smoke has near no THC in it, from what I've read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-31, 08:43 AM in reply to klo's post starting "shotgun, i love it. Kaneda and i do it..."
klo said:
shotgun, i love it. Kaneda and i do it on occasion if we're low. .

and smoking animals out isn't bad. I don't know if i would give them any other drug tho...hmm.
You guys have a few years before your kid actually starts understanding what you're doing. Better enjoy yourself =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-31, 09:00 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You guys have a few years before your..."
haha, like i've said before, she doesn't see it now. she's ALWAYS asleep for the night before we pull any alcohol or erb out. .
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo