Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Why I don't do flips off pool edge NEmore
Posted 2005-07-26, 11:56 AM
USA's Chelsea Davis hits her face on the board while performing an inward two-a-half dive in the women's three-metre competition Friday.

I'm sure every1 has heard, but heres some more interesting pics. We'll go in order.

Ouch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-26, 11:59 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Why I don't do flips off pool edge..."
Second pic made me laugh :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-26, 12:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Second pic made me laugh :-\"
Fifth pic made me laugh :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-07-26, 01:02 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Why I don't do flips off pool edge..."
Holy shit! Poor chick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-26, 01:09 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Fifth pic made me laugh :-\"
Mantra said:
Fifth pic made me laugh :-\
Oh shush. You LOVE it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-26, 01:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Holy shit! Poor chick."
The first one is the best.... so priceless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2005-07-26, 01:25 PM in reply to Gsus's post starting "The first one is the best.... so..."
Yea what a perfect shot, but seriously, her nose will be fucked for life..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-26, 01:27 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Yea what a perfect shot, but seriously,..."
Plastic surgery>Ugly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-26, 03:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Plastic surgery>Ugly"
Not really... her nose will still be fucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-07-26, 04:38 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Not really... her nose will still be..."
How do you figure? If some guy can completly lose his nose, and they can grow him a new one on his forhead(this was years ago btw), I think they can fix hers up in a jiffy. Plus it said she only had to get a few stiches.. not sure about that though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-26, 05:14 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "How do you figure? If some guy can..."
I'm pretty sure they can make it look pretty good, but if she broke it like it looks like she broke it, it will always have that 'broken nose' look

IMO

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-26, 05:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I'm pretty sure they can make it look..."
Cameron Diaz broke her nose once...

http://www.shortnews.com/web/id/3267...6602/start.cfm

Perhaps more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-26, 06:02 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Cameron Diaz broke her nose once... ..."
That sucks... alot. Poor girl. :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-07-26, 06:35 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "That sucks... alot. Poor girl. :O"
That nose is broken in many more than just one place from the looks of it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-07-26, 08:19 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "That nose is broken in many more than..."
Sad thing is...this wouldnt even be in the news if she hadnt hit it.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-07-26, 08:34 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Sad thing is...this wouldnt even be in..."
Um have you looked at the news in the past... 20 years? All thats on it in America is bad things. Diasters, killings, suicides. Every once in a while they do a story on how chocolate is good for you, then some more school shootings.

Quote:
That nose is broken in many more than just one place from the looks of it.
Ya you could be right about that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-26, 09:28 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Why I don't do flips off pool edge..."
That can't be good for the board or the pool.

That would suck so much. Poor chick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-07-26, 09:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That can't be good for the board or the..."
Ouch! I actually saw a replay of that on the news, but it was just her crashing into the water. I missed the good part it seems. Poor girl, that really sucks.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-27, 12:30 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Ouch! I actually saw a replay of that..."
If you can't stand the heat, get outta the oven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-07-27, 01:50 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Cameron Diaz broke her nose once... ..."
Kaneda said:
Cameron Diaz broke her nose once...

http://www.shortnews.com/web/id/3267...6602/start.cfm

Perhaps more.
And it shows...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome