Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I don't give a shit!!!!! But this..."
I'm sure we'll be able to find a way to work around it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I don't give a shit!!!!! But this..."
Yeah, the tax has yet to be set in place. Also if we hold a dueling tourney do you think anyone has a shot at you right now?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-30, 09:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, the tax has yet to be set in..."
Vollstrecker and Jarren (DarkXsavior)

Ext too,but hes a faggot holy freeze user

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-09-30 at 09:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-01, 08:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Vollstrecker and Jarren (DarkXsavior) ..."
when it comes to dueling I am sucky ,I cannt seem to get the chars right and use the right stats at the right time.I`m considering joining so you guys might help me out and see where I am going wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-10-01, 08:28 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "when it comes to dueling I am sucky ,I..."
You're free to join if you wish. A thread has been created to sign up.

http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33496
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You're free to join if you wish. A..."
can a mod edit this to reduce the size?... or maybe close/reopen it? like with the main facts
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Both, I suppose. I'll get back to you..."
There's really no reason to. Everything said in here has been productive. No spam really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "There's really no reason to. Everything..."
true.. but i mean damn near 4 pages = good news..? lol a lil long to browse through it all
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69