Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

countdown to my return..........
Posted 2003-05-20, 01:10 PM
Hi, it's me again, ]3lood]{rawller! No I am not back yet but I thought I would let you guys know on how I am doing (like any of you care, it doesn't surprise me). I made it to red deer two months ago and since then things haven't gotten too good. Yes me and my girlfriend/fiancee are doing fine on a relationship level, however her family doesn't seem to be taking things too well.

First of all my fiancee asked me to stay home and take care of her daughter (my new step-daughter) instead of going to work in red deer (yay more D2 time!). But now we have her mother-of-all-bitches mother and our now ex-roomate try to get us evicted and called child wellfare. Not only that but her ex husband of 15 yrs. wants to take custody of my step-daughter-to-be and we aren't sure if we can really trust him or if he is working for her mother too. It seems her entire family are (create your own censored word here) and none of them want to support her side. We have already decided that we are going to move back to my hometown in Ontario but we don't have the money or the opportunity to go just yet. My family is supporting us any way they can and we hope that we can get out of red deer soon. If any of you have any advice on what we can do about our situation, or even if there are some legal reps out there that play D2 can help us, it would greatly be appreicated.

On the the D2 front, I am dropping my plans on making calculators or any other programs for now. A friend of mine is watching my accounts and I should hear from him soon on what is still there that I can use. If my main mf char is still functional when I get back online, I am going to start doing mf runs for people and will except gems and items (of unique value) as payment. You can start putting in your orders to me now by pming me here but I would most likely won't start doing it till the near end of next month depending on how fast I can get myself back together when I finally get back online. Good items get quicker responses.

So until then I will have to say ado till next time. I will try to make it on again later this week or next but I am unsure when.

]3lood]{rawller

: P.S. please don't be dissing about me posting this. If you don't care about what happens to me then that is your opinion but don't ruin it for the people that might actually care.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-05-20, 06:09 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
welcome back er.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-05-20, 07:37 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Hi welcome back... I wish I could help you but I have no advice but stick in there.... True love can only be over come by impatientness.... A quote from myself... (Long Story)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
krakken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkrakken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

krakken

Posted 2003-05-20, 08:23 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Who are you? Sorry, I don't remember you, but welcome back anyway. Good luck in the future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-20, 10:40 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
This isn't meant to be dissing you or anything like that. I don't know you but I reckon you should maybe concentrate on getting a good job and changing your circumstances not sitting at home playing D2 or stuffing around.....put the girl in preschool or whatever. I just moved out of home with my girlfriend of two and a half years, I used to sit on my arse all day adn play D2, UO, NWN, QA3 etc just last year I dropped all except D2 and Q3A, I got a good job at IBM and are trying to get a better education (I left highschool when I was fifteen). Games ain't everything and I'm sure when it comes down to it noone here really gives a shit about you, especially since over half of them are pimply preteens.

Good luck

Jacob
^You don't become a hacker by playing video games all day^

Free as in speech not beer - Richard Stallman
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SynDR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSynDR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SynDR

Posted 2003-05-21, 05:42 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
No Syndr, I don't think you are dissing me, you do make a good point. But the reason why I am home is cause my fiancee had asked me to stay home and play the mother of the family and be there to take care of her daughter when she can't get off from work early enough. Believe me I was ready to work when I got up here.

But now for the big decision we made. last night it was decided that we had enough of her family and wanted nothing to do with them. So we are going to move back to Ontario and my family is supporting us all the way. we should be moving back at the end of this summer (end of august). But Do still appreciate any advice to help us, it's okay too if you just want to shout out your support too. It's been a long hard road but our love is stronger than ever.

Thanks for the support peeps!
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-05-21, 06:21 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Wow...I like the way you begin each paragraph with some kind of red smiley...let me try:

Aww dang yo, I shit my pants in public and then I got arrested for indecent exposure. I guess I shouldnt have wiped my ass in public. But on another note, the guy in jail finished wiping my ass for me...though it hurts now for some reason.

I also ate my kitty! Eat your fucking kitty. I enjoy kitties with a dash of essence and some gaaarlic! BAM!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-05-21, 06:23 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Yeah..... that was..... interesting..... or something..... errrr......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-21, 07:36 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Well ... uh ... that was intresting. You probably did do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-05-22, 12:19 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay??? now now matralord we must'in use fowl language, they might be innocent virgan eyes watching what we are saying online! hehehehe. I just like the that smiley and everyone has got to have his or her own style of writing right?? I mean I could have a pic of you doing your cow of a mother at the beginning of my chats but it seems they they where all sold out of those. I hope the money you get from them helps you get that brain and penis transplant you have been wanting so you can finally think with the head on your shoulders. hahaha just kidding. You know I am just playing for jokes. I could use a good laugh right now with all the bull that is going on around here. no offence dude.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-05-22, 01:16 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
In your situation where you guys are not making enough money and you having to stay home, I'd say, you stay home and watch your step daughter and get a job you can do at home for extra money. Jobs you could look into would be Web design, telemarketing, or even programming for private individuals, small companies or small organizations that need that field of expertiese.

Hope that helps, good luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-05-28, 11:14 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
thanks I will think of that. and ya we re-thought about it and decided that we will still wait and see until end of august about moving. we do have alot of people to pay off and we are going to see about buying a car instead of paying tickets to grayhound. and we can move more stuff too. but if things conitue to breakdown, we may have no choice but to leave.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-05-28, 04:09 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
You obviously have a computer and internet access, there are all kinds of ways to make money with those. Hell, do some e-bay auctions of D2 items. Or start a pyramid scheme, its more respectable then selling D2 items And good luck to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-01, 06:30 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
well we do have a comp at home right now but it the internet thing that's the prob. we don't have enough money to get it right now. but by the middle of this month it looks like we are going to get it. if things start to look up financhially (sorry about spelling). well gtg, take care and hope to be back in business by the end of the the week of the 15th.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-04, 09:58 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Good news! my fiancee had her birthday this past monday and her dad gave her some money. We have called the cable company and we are going to get internet at home on the 16th of this month if all goes well.

Other good news is that she also bought me Warcraft III as a gift to me, YAY! Well that's the latest update.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-04, 09:22 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
....you could of used that 30-50 dollas to buy next weeks groceries...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-08, 07:32 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Funny spec, but it was my hunny's wish that we get it now. And what she wants, she gets, lolz.
]3lood]{rawller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-06-08, 08:43 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
*SNAAAAAP*

*Titus runs from the sounds of whips snapping all around him form reading the last post*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-09, 02:17 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
gl with ur life man!Hope everything goes well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-12, 12:29 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
just my luck eh? turns out we have to pay the previous charges onthe cable account so it might take a little longer then the 16th to get back online. But we still want internet and cable back. It's all due to the &%$%$ that left the house with a $150 cable bill and didn't pay it. Say if anyone lives in the state of texas (near San Antonio) and they know of a 38 yr. old guy but the name of Carl that lives with his ex-wife melva in a trailer park (no lie here folks), then kick his roo-dy-poo candy &*%$#@ for me. Anyways peace out for now my D2:exp and Wc3 Breathren!!

P.S. the reason how I am able to talk to you guys now is cause I am at the library. Just in case if you were wondering.
]3lood]{rawller

Last edited by Bloodkrawller; 2003-06-12 at 12:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Bloodkrawller