Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-01-18, 09:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Black Jesus says good fucking night."
Cheerio!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-01-19, 07:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cheerio!"
HandOfHeaven said:
Cheerio!
Off to take a shower, then homework, then back here to Zelaron I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-19, 07:58 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Off to take a shower, then homework,..."
I AM GONIG TO GOOI TO SLEEP NOW LOLZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-29, 11:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I AM GONIG TO GOOI TO SLEEP NOW LOLZ..."
Gonna go take a shower, then come back and do homework.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-29, 11:55 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Gonna go take a shower, then come back..."
I r back. Playing party poker!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-16, 11:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I r back. Playing party poker!"
Bed time T_T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-19, 02:38 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bed time T_T"
shmeh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:21 AM in reply to Gsus's post starting "shmeh"
Bout to go to bed, tireDorZ!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-21, 09:24 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bout to go to bed, tireDorZ!"
Hi y'all.

And how is everybody on this wonderfully sunny first day of Spring??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-22, 03:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hi y'all. And how is everybody on..."
I hit my goal. Bed time.

kekek 4:20 pm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-22, 03:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hit my goal. Bed time. kekek 4:20..."
Sovereign said:
I hit my goal. Bed time.

kekek 4:20 pm
WW would disapprove!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-23, 09:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hit my goal. Bed time. kekek 4:20..."
Posted Yesterday, 10:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hi y'all. And how is everybody on this..."

Gotta love time regions...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-14, 05:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Posted Yesterday, 10:20 PM in reply to..."
I hate wakign up at 6 am. Nothing to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-14, 08:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hate wakign up at 6 am. Nothing to..."
So go back to bed. Or find something to do.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-14, 09:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hate wakign up at 6 am. Nothing to..."
Why do you wake up at 6 a.m?? I need to be out of the house by 8 and I don't wake up until quarter to...

What time do you need to leave the house usually??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-15, 11:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why do you wake up at 6 a.m?? I need to..."
It's 19:57 or 7:57Pm here.
I was bored, and I was thinking of the great time I had on Zelaron...
So I decided to jump in again, and see how long it would take to get kicked out...
A few minutes later I decided to stay on zelaron again, as long as I can. (Hope I get past the 1st of september, when skool begins again... you know, spelling and maths and that kinda shitty stuff :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2005-07-15, 04:17 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "It's 19:57 or 7:57Pm here. I was..."
Good good.

Nice to have you back...

When did you break up from school??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-15, 04:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Good good. Nice to have you..."
School stopped the 1st of july, but I was VERY busy from then till now
Now that I have a bit of time, I'm back on zelaron...

NOTE - I'm active on over 20 boards now, just counted them but some aren't in my favorites... Damm I need a life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2005-07-16, 04:30 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "School stopped the 1st of july, but I..."
1st July and you're not back in 'till the 1st September?! Two months of holidays??!

We get 6 weeks 6 days max (this year is one of those years...)...I'm still in school for another week for crying out loud!! We start on the 5th September after the holidays...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-31, 11:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "1st July and you're not back in 'till..."
back to bed.

<3 my cell phones loud ringer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign