Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Posted 2003-09-26, 01:40 PM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
Ah yes, just to point out I said it rudely because of Zeals attempt at flaming me.

But I'm in highschool right now, in C.E.T 3 (11th Grade) Soon as I get in Cet 4, 5, and 6 next year I will get to take a free A+ Certification Test, (yes, right out of high school) It will kick ass because I get to do everything for free, and I get a recommendation from my teacher for basically whatever I request. So that might explain why I don't know as much as you, hah.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-09-27, 12:17 AM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
Thanks for your help Sqrl and all the others that helped with the exception of D3V who can JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND BURN IN HELL. ahem anyways. im too broke atm to take it ne where so i guess ill be console gamin for a while. D3V, I NEVER attempted to flame you. I merely wanted you to stfu because u had NO idea what u were talking about. and while were talking about flaming attempts have you checked your "flame Zeal" thread lately. lol

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-29, 12:32 AM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
D3V said:
But I'm in highschool right now, in C.E.T 3 (11th Grade) Soon as I get in Cet 4, 5, and 6 next year I will get to take a free A+ Certification Test, (yes, right out of high school) It will kick ass because I get to do everything for free, and I get a recommendation from my teacher for basically whatever I request. So that might explain why I don't know as much as you, hah.
I have absolutely no idea what C.E.T stands for. =)

Anyways, the actual A+ Exams are a joke and a waste of money, the only reason I have mine is for insurance purposes. But if you can write it for free then make sure you do good when you go in to do it. =)
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-29, 06:57 PM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
Computer Electronics Technology. Really? The only reason I'm gonna get it is because of the fact thats its a certificate, and businesses like certificates

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-18, 02:22 PM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
Sorry to bump but I just wanted to tell you guys I ordered a hard drive, installed it, and it worked. Thanks a lot to everyone who helped me.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-18, 03:58 PM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
Your very much welcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-10-18, 04:04 PM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
Get a Alienware, Best gaming machines on the market
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-19, 05:45 AM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
~ShockWave~ said:
Get a Alienware, Best gaming machines on the market
No, they aren't. They are just over priced and overmarketed crap.

The best gaming machine is a clone you either get a local shop to do for you, or build yourself, ensuring it's configured properly.

Especially things like running Dual Channel DDR in pairs, I still can't believe how many system builders offer machines with 800MHz FSB's and then allow customers to purchase a single stick of RAM!!! It cuts the bus speed in half for crying out loud, but they don't even mention it. (And if your really smart, you pay the extra $20 to get a matched pair that's guaranteed to work together.)

That's just one prominent of many, many, examples why if you want a gaming machine you do it yourself or get someone who does clones to do it for you.
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-10-19, 08:33 AM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
/agree

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311