Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Posted 2002-07-12, 02:04 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
check my site..took me like 1 hr tops...gonna work on it so more just for you RM2K users and hackers for diablo 2... trust me when it's finished... hopefully ill have the biggest directory of RM2K downloads...i might even buy my own domain... maybe thinking of: makeyourowngames.com or something... im gonna check if its available...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-07-31, 12:29 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
new site, i thank you chruser www.zelaron.com/~rm2karchive/
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 03:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
cool!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC

Posted 2002-08-27, 03:35 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
very...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-10, 05:38 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
Dude, you need to get some shit up on ur site...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-10, 05:47 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
old thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-12-22, 11:50 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
AH HA! I make www.ebay.com check it out. NOT!!!!!!!!!
I really made a website for a clan on starcraft and diablo. It's got some downloads.
Some downloads aree :
Lagg hack
Mephy Bot
Starcrap
Maphack
Winbot
+more
The site is www.geocities.com\zethilone CHECK IT OUT!

Please sign my guest book on top of the pic on the home page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2002-12-26, 05:44 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
This isnt my web site but its usefull if you need proxys. http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...xy/proxy-list/
Got the site from and old thread JohnnyTAE posted about so credit goes to him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-13, 01:09 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
Http://www.team-untitled.com/
and
Http://www.theroyalknights.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:36 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
www.thegaminzone.com I co-operate it with EX-Mania and two other ppl. It'll be up within the next month. The old layout was kinda gay.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:58 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
www.randuin.com it'll be up as soon as i get my DNS server straight... =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:09 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
www.rolexx.******** yes i know it is a start. it was a quick one to give some friends IPB and a tutorial
--Wóót--
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dhelds is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDhelds is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dhelds

Posted 2003-01-16, 12:57 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
www.geocities.com/gummiworld ...mine and a friends site...check out the movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-06, 02:19 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
BOO YAA! I got a domain name and some very shitty web hosting... http://www.tuxc.com..............................................Wait ! I finaly got rid of my shity webhosting! Now it is http://www.tuxc.net

Last edited by zethilone; 2003-04-18 at 03:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-17, 01:10 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
www.rolexx.hahahahahahahaha my old shit with ipb and mephbot .91 it wont do you much good with d2jsp and stuff but if ya wanna go old school.. i dident want to tell my friends the hell monkeys site to get it from there because i liked keeping them clueless about the golddrop mod -_- , i dont know much html so instead of brinkster, (im cheap so i gotta use free hosting) i used geocities then relocated with cjb.

kuja´s #1 said:
Nice of you to do this. You trully are the world's nicest ass fuck.

Last edited by 6inchpurplepony; 2003-05-17 at 07:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6inchpurplepony

Posted 2003-05-17, 03:23 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
Many outdated sites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-17, 07:27 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
what the fuck i type c j b . n e t and it puts hahahahaha in there..

kuja´s #1 said:
Nice of you to do this. You trully are the world's nicest ass fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6inchpurplepony

Posted 2003-05-21, 05:27 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
thats cause hahahahahahahaha is for cheap loosers. Also trojen sites
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-06-30, 06:24 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
www23.brinkster.com/somethingstupid
regnumbers.8k.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony

Posted 2003-09-07, 12:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Site Urls Here"
www.leethacks.com i am still working on it :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos