Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

kuwati soldiers sent to iraq
Posted 2006-05-30, 09:40 PM
hey guys whats up..just seen on the news that 1500 american soldiers stationed in kuwait were are being sent to iraq. that suxors. Is SYG in kuwait?? if so is he being sent? what u guys got for opinions on this one? and SYG if you being sent man best of luck...i might decide to join up soon so i might be seeing you and Smith soon! Huah!!
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-05-30, 10:44 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "does neone even pay attention to news..."
Honestly, wait at least more than twelve minutes. This board isn't nearly as active as it used to be. I didn't reply to this thread because I wanted to see if SYG would answer your question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-31, 04:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Honestly, wait at least more than..."
It'll take him a day or two still.

He was going to iraq, but then it was called off. He was going to go a second time... but that seemed to be called off as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Grin
Posted 2006-05-31, 04:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It'll take him a day or two still. ..."
Old news for me, Ive been here for like a week now I think... its hard to judge time out here tho, I have been working nonstop all day everyday since we got here. The heat is horrible too, I am suprised I havn't passed out yet. Your going to love this next part: I am in the most dangerous place in the middle east right now... RAMADI duh duh dun
World Peace Herald said:
"The U.S military is sending 1,500 soldiers in Kuwait to Anbar province. The soldiers are likely bound for the provincial capital, Ramadi, where U.S. military officials say the enemy "has solidified" and outnumbers U.S. and Iraqi government forces."

"Since the start of the war, Ramadi has been considered the single most dangerous deployment for U.S. troops."
Yea guys, as soon as our unit finishes taking control of our base here in Ramadi we are about to be in a shitstorm of combat... can't wait!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-31, 08:40 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Old news for me, Ive been here for like..."
More lambs to the slaughter at Bush's altar

Seriously, this "War on Terror" is a perpetual war, just as they intended it to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-31, 10:34 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Old news for me, Ive been here for like..."
eh that sucks syg. At least you can pk some noobs out there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-05-31, 11:17 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "eh that sucks syg. At least you can pk..."
Best of luck, remember to doge the bullet, don't step on the land mind, if you have to save any body part, save your hands, then you can still go and vist zelaron. Well, maybe dick first before hand, ok dick and then hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-05-31, 11:44 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Old news for me, Ive been here for like..."
Stay safe man.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-05-31, 12:43 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Stay safe man."
This war is an exact replica of Vietnam.

Best of luck to you and Smith, SYG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-31, 02:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This war is an exact replica of..."
Hopefully these same "representatives" won't be reelected.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood