Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post how do u find the clone!?!?!!?
Posted 2003-11-02, 12:21 AM
umm, i have been trying to find the clone... i sold an soj and it said 506 soj sold to merchants. lol. then i went out and searched for him.. -2 hours later- still cant find him...
You hate me becuase im differnt, i hate you becuase your all the same!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ksr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenksr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ksr

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:43 AM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
My friend and 4 other pplz stayed in a game for 2 hours also, we gave up after we cleared almost every monster in the game....he must have been killed or something...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-02, 08:31 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
If anyone can find strisct specific info and how to find him i would appreciate it. some people say i have to sell sojs. some say sojs have nothing to do with it and its all about time.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-11-02, 08:35 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
you wait for the msg that says "Diablo walks the Earth." after the screen shakes, and he will take the place of the closest super-unique to a player
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-11-02, 09:19 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
yea, just leave your guy in a game over night and when u wake up you shoudl have the message "diablo walks the earth" or something, then go to pindle or some other unique monster and he will be there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-02, 09:29 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
how does that help us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-02, 09:31 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
he wanted to kno how he could get to it, that is an easy way how...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-02, 09:54 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
i see..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-02, 10:05 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
umpc's way is really ez...done it a couple times
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-02, 10:41 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
.. except inactivity = bliz kick j00 azz from a game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-11-03, 08:16 AM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
Yep if you are just idle in the game you get booted to the chat screen - I tried that method days ago

I don't know how fartin got away with it unless he has some script or something that moves his char around every couple of minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-11-03, 08:21 AM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
Set a macro to go back and forth from akara to charsi or something, it's not that hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:01 AM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
!King_Amazon! said:
Set a macro to go back and forth from akara to charsi or something, it's not that hard.
Well then splain it plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:16 AM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
maybe let shopbot run?
if it's still runnin at 1.10

*saying hallo to all*
folloW tha shEep
lil' new user, > patch
,greez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mr jinN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmr jinN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mr jinN

Posted 2003-11-03, 12:02 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
Shopbot was part of d2hackit. It is gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-03, 01:09 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
i use mouse machine just search for it on google
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-03, 03:00 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
sounds like alot of trouble for a little charm. I have been too busy with the ladder, but I think its about time to get my own charm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-11-03, 03:39 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
It's not just some little charm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-03, 03:48 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
Will he show up in a game that is password protected?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-03, 05:49 PM in reply to ksr's post "how do u find the clone!?!?!!?"
Yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!