Serious Business
Posted 2008-10-21, 02:36 PM
Basically, this is what happened..

/2 Why are basic flying mounts 60%, they should be 150%
/2 Your a scrub, go do your dailies fag
/2 OR!!! I could go buy some from those chinease fellows
/w *MyGM Hanturd is being a faggot in trade chat
/w *FromGM Ignore trade chat please, we dont want our reputation shattered
/replyto GM I am not going to silence myself because some idiot takes trade chat to serious

/G goodbye hanturd
/gkick hanturd

Ok, now in lamens terms(sp?).. I was bored in trade chat and started talking about how buying gold is so much faster then farming it. I think I hurt a lot of players because it eventually got to our GM that, "I was being a faggot in trade chat". The GM whispered me and said knock it off, we dont want our reputation shattered". I responded with, "I am not going to stop having fun because some idiot's life is in trade chat". Very shortly after that I was kicked from the guild.

Kicked from a guild because I was having fun in TRADE chat, screwing around talking about buying WoW Gold. Wow honestly has no hope of a community that doesnt officially suck. What we need to do is gather Zelaron together and go wtfpwn trade chat. I can't believe I was kicked from talking in trade.

Boy oh boy, more reasons to not give two flipping fucks of a care about PvE. PvP guilds would more then likely encourage you.. they would jump in and defend you w/e your point may be. PvP is the only way I go for now on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-21, 02:44 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Serious Business"
You were kicked for making yourself look like an asshat, which reflects on your guild. Yeah, it's a game, but a lot of people take the game way too seriously, and it sounds like your guild is included.

Who's at fault? Your guild sounds like it is full of basement dwellers, but they have every right to kick you from their guild if you're reflecting badly on them, and after being asked to stop, you don't. Conclusion: People who take WoW too seriously are fags, and so are you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-21, 03:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You were kicked for making yourself..."
I dont care what anyone is saying in trade chat. Your guild should have the decentcy to back you, and understand that you are screwing with everyone. To remove someone from a guild for talking in trade is just as bad as the person talking in trade. It gives your guild a reputation of stuckup assholes who remove players for talking about unethical topics with other people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-21, 03:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I dont care what anyone is saying in..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I dont care what anyone is saying in trade chat. Your guild should have the decentcy to back you, and understand that you are screwing with everyone. To remove someone from a guild for talking in trade is just as bad as the person talking in trade. It gives your guild a reputation of stuckup assholes who remove players for talking about unethical topics with other people.
Yeah, but the majority of people who play WoW are stuck up assholes, so your guild would fit right in.

The fact is, most people who play WoW don't have time for jokes. They don't take what you're doing as "joking." They take it as you making the guild look bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-21, 03:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, but the majority of people who..."
Exactly. That's why I quit WoW. It wasn't a game anymore, it wasn't fun anymore it was a chore, a job, a bad habit.

And yes, they can /g-kick you for whatever reason that want, you making yourself and your guild look stupid/foolish just adds fuel to the fire.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-21, 03:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Exactly. That's why I quit WoW. It..."
Honestly, all it is, is the PvE faggots. No PVP guild would give two shits what you talked about. In PvP you dont have to worry about sucking up to your GM so you get accepted to raids. You don't have to count on 9 or 24 other people showing up and doing their very best. You have to accept the fact that your going to lose battlegrounds, and sometimes you win arena. If you can cope with that then you need to pvp, and stay far FAR away from PvE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-21, 03:15 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Honestly, all it is, is the PvE..."
That is true, that's why I never played on a PVE server; consequently, you need to be in a PVE guild if you want any decent gear. It's a polarized problem..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-21, 03:36 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Honestly, all it is, is the PvE..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Honestly, all it is, is the PvE faggots. No PVP guild would give two shits what you talked about. In PvP you dont have to worry about sucking up to your GM so you get accepted to raids. You don't have to count on 9 or 24 other people showing up and doing their very best. You have to accept the fact that your going to lose battlegrounds, and sometimes you win arena. If you can cope with that then you need to pvp, and stay far FAR away from PvE.
So join a PVP guild and stop whining about your PVE guild. You look just as bad as them because you're whining about them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-21, 03:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So join a PVP guild and stop whining..."
Im whinning cause I've nothing better to do. PvP guilds would be so nice, if they existed. I've been in a few but they were all Alliance. I need to find a battlegroup where horde wins, althought wotlk will probably change everything, who knows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-21, 09:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Exactly. That's why I quit WoW. It..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Exactly. That's why I quit WoW. It wasn't a game anymore, it wasn't fun anymore it was a chore, a job, a bad habit.

And yes, they can /g-kick you for whatever reason that want, you making yourself and your guild look stupid/foolish just adds fuel to the fire.
This is why you don't join guilds, and transfer so you can play with friends, like me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-10-21, 10:17 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "This is why you don't join guilds, and..."
I'd only play if I could randomly log on and go gank shit in cities for a while, then log off.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-21, 11:24 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Serious Business"
Pvp guilds are the way to go. I had so much fun in one, but I was only in it for about three months. The preforms were a ton of fun. I would rip through Horde as a warlock being followed by a disc priest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-22, 09:01 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Pvp guilds are the way to go. I had so..."
I'm pretty lucky, I guess. All the guilds I've been in have had decent members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-22, 12:16 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "This is why you don't join guilds, and..."
I'm considering playing WOW a little again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-22, 10:28 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Serious Business"
You just gotta join the right guild. Or not one at all. I have my own guild just to use as a bank.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-10-23, 09:43 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You just gotta join the right guild. ..."
Nice. What did you name your guild?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-23, 10:34 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You just gotta join the right guild. ..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
You just gotta join the right guild. Or not one at all. I have my own guild just to use as a bank.
I ended up making my own pvp guild. God I hate wow right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-23, 11:03 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I ended up making my own pvp guild. God..."
Play warhammer instead?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-10-24, 03:56 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Play warhammer instead?"
None of my RLFriends play enough. The game is really borring solo'ing everything. I actually had to uninstall it in order to make room for WoW's most recent patch. Not sure where I'm heading now. Couple more days I should have it figured out.

How has Warhammer changed in the past month or so? Anything really nice?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla