Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Football
Posted 2008-12-03, 04:14 PM
I miss Titus's usual football threads, but ill put my power rankings in.

1) NY Giants

2) Titans

3) Pittsburgh

4) Tampa Bay

5) Carolina/ Indianapolis (cant decided which one)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-03, 04:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Football"
I'd like to throw my own rankings out:

1. Giants - Obviously, they are pretty dominant and nobody is seemingly able to stop them.

2. Titans - Fucking stupid bitchass Titans still continue to dominate, even with their weak schedule they do seem to continue to impress.

3. Bucs - Watch out for 'em, they keep truckin and suprising.

4. Colts - That turn around game the other day, amazing. Go Colts?

5. Cowboys - Going into Pittsburgh to have a real test, we'll see what they're made of here.

6. Pittsburgh - Same as above.

7. Ravens - Still 8-4, If they win their playoff chances are basically sealed into place.

8. Falcons - 8-4 as well, not on the same path they once were, but are still a damn good team this year compared to last.

9. Panthers - 9-3 .. Another NFC South team displaying dominance.

10. Broncos / Jets - It's a toss up at this point.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-04, 10:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd like to throw my own rankings out:..."
Yeah man, ever since I took that vacation, especially with the holidays hitting, I've been cramming too much into not a very large window of opportunity. I'm still watching my football of course, but having free time to do my power rankings like I was just isn't in my cards right now. Good stuff out of you two though.

Big game this weekend for my Eagles against the Giants. I really hope this whole Plaxico situation hinders their play this week, but it's doubtful. I almost hope the Eagles lose this week and the playoff chances are all but gone, because if we win, we're still hanging on and I see a devastating loss to Cleveland or someone we shouldn't lose to later this year to ruin our chances. Typical Eagle fan - not very optimistic....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-04, 01:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah man, ever since I took that..."
I wouldn't be suprised to see the Eagles give the Giants a run for their damn money, seriously..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-04, 04:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wouldn't be suprised to see the..."
Its going to be a great game this weekend, but dont think the Giants will come out flat. This is our chance at sealing the division and first round bye, which is crucial especially with everything thats going on. Frankly, i would like to seal it now, so that we dont have to worry about anything in the upcoming month. I would liek to play spolier though (especailly with the Boys and Panthers (god i hate both of them with a passion)). Everything will play out like its suppose to though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-04, 04:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Its going to be a great game this..."
Some damn good football will be on the next few weeks. Even though the Jaguars are out, it's still fun to observe the rest of the league and keep up with the playoff drama. And don't forget, Indy plays Jax next Thursday night, which would be quite the wonderful little upset/spoiler game.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-05, 06:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Some damn good football will be on the..."
Plenty of season left for Indy, but lose and the Eagles are out for sure. Strictly because of our division play really...

Anyway, I had MJD going against Slaton last MNF, and I had a 10 point lead, so I thought I was money. Guess not. Since when is MoJo a fucking WR? He seems to be topping 100 yards receiving the last 3 weeks, and barely breaking 10 yards rushing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-05, 07:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Plenty of season left for Indy, but..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Plenty of season left for Indy, but lose and the Eagles are out for sure. Strictly because of our division play really...

Anyway, I had MJD going against Slaton last MNF, and I had a 10 point lead, so I thought I was money. Guess not. Since when is MoJo a fucking WR? He seems to be topping 100 yards receiving the last 3 weeks, and barely breaking 10 yards rushing...
Those fancy little screen plays out of the backfield all count as passing plays. He is the second receiver on our team, LULZ and one of the top backs for receiving in the league. His rushing has been horrible due to the Jaguars absolutely depleted offensive line. Look for them to run though, for a good portion of the game against Chicago..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-05, 08:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Those fancy little screen plays out of..."
Why would they do that? You can't run against Chicago.... especially if your O-line is horrible.

On a side note: the Colts HOST Cincy (1-9) and Detroit (0-12) the next 2 weeks. I'm liking our chances.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-05, 03:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Those fancy little screen plays out of..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Those fancy little screen plays out of the backfield all count as passing plays. He is the second receiver on our team, LULZ and one of the top backs for receiving in the league. His rushing has been horrible due to the Jaguars absolutely depleted offensive line. Look for them to run though, for a good portion of the game against Chicago..
Its sad to think that hes going to be the only receiver you have when Jones goes to jail in a few weeks......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-07, 07:24 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Its sad to think that hes going to be..."
Woo-hoo, the Eagles are still alive after a dominant beating of your Giants!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-12-07, 08:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Woo-hoo, the Eagles are still alive..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Woo-hoo, the Eagles are still alive after a dominant beating of your Giants!
I didn't see the game. How'd the Eagles win? Did Eli have a horrible game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-08, 07:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I didn't see the game. How'd the Eagles..."
No, he didn't have a horrible game at all. His WR's couldn't catch a pass if it hit them in the hands, and it did on 3 separate occassions that resulted in drops. We just played solid defense, contained their run game because we were able to put a free safety in the box now that we didn't need him to help cover Plaxico, and Westbrook is a machine. 131 rushing yards and 72 receiving yards for 2 TDs. Beastly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied