Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post Pvp pally
Posted 2003-03-21, 12:29 PM
could u peeps post ir setup for a pvp pally or the best setup. mine is 35//13 max shaft 45 ias bone viasge ,highlords,40ed ss,goreriders,10ias,3l,kb crafted gloves,9ll ring,praven,8//14//14 string,cruel caddy with 294 and loeth and fury seph. BTW LEGIT PALLY PLZ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fighter_ba

Posted 2003-03-21, 01:08 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
It depends on what type of PvP pally you are.
I'm assuming you're a Zealot?

Not sure if you'd actually want the Knock Back on the crafted Gloves.

Personally I don't use Eth, since people do look down at it. (Especially Werebear Druid, Defiance/Smiter)
And some leagues ban the use of Eth.

Basically what you want for a zealot is
75% DR
75% Block
Lots of leech
High AR (Or...eth.)
High % of Deadly Strike
4 fpa Zeal

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-21, 03:12 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
umm ya ima zeal so u think i sould go for 20ias ll gloves and like 11 ll ring?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fighter_ba

Posted 2003-03-21, 03:52 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
20 Ias on gloves or not depends on how much IAS you have in total.
I'm assuming you will have level 20 Fanat at least.

Fanaticism level 20:
IAS Frames per attack
0 % 6
7 % 5
60 % 4

You will need 60% IAS in total.

The ideal gloves would be something like +life, stat, 6% LL, and maybe IAS.

11% LL ring is nice for sure. hopefully with some Str and Life.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-21, 05:34 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
ya ummm sould i get a ber or cham ss?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

fighter_ba

Posted 2003-03-21, 05:38 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
yes, you probably want a ravenfrost for dex/cold absorb/etc etc

for caduceus you only need 40% ias for fps zeal.

20% highlords+20% gloves
the caduceus is better in my opinion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-22, 07:00 AM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
aight well i just got a cruel mythic its kinda dirty but its aight till i get 1 with 40 ias ans like 290ed but this 1 is 319ed and 15ias and ethed and it kills betta than caddy think i sould use it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

fighter_ba

Posted 2003-03-22, 07:01 AM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
and btw is it good 2 max holy shield and zeal and fant but then what else do i use the rest of my skills on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

fighter_ba

Posted 2003-03-22, 01:48 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
fighter_ba said:
aight well i just got a cruel mythic its kinda dirty but its aight till i get 1 with 40 ias ans like 290ed but this 1 is 319ed and 15ias and ethed and it kills betta than caddy think i sould use it?
So it's 15% ias on the Myth Sword
Myth Sword is 0 base speed and it needs 60% ias with maxed fanat to reach 4fpa zeal.

60-15 = 45% ias is what you'll need.

Personally, I will put 10 points in Holy shield, which gives 30% Chance to block.

Putting 20 points in it would give 35% Chance to block, which is not too worth it (Well..I don't use Eth, so the dex would help anyway.) It's your choice tho.

I don't know if you would actually want to max zeal if you have Eth in the weapon...You can pick some secondary skill to use, like...Charge, Vengence etc.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-22, 03:13 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
how do you boost a pvp pally
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Effgeebee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEffgeebee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Effgeebee

Posted 2003-03-22, 03:30 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
Effgeebee said:
how do you boost a pvp pally
Elaborate on that...? I don't get you question...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-22, 06:27 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
i'd generally use

5 zeal
20 holyshield
20 fanatacism
20 smite
20 charge
rest into pre reqs
then into whatever else you want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-22, 07:18 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
yeah thats about right, just try to stock up on deadly strike, max dr, max block, 1200+ life, 4 frame zeal, and your set.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-03-24, 01:45 PM in reply to fighter_ba's post "Pvp pally"
a average-good paladin is at about

3500 damage
34% life leech
1400 hp
60% deadly strike
max dr/block
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq