Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Blizzard.com Hinting at Starcraft 2 or World of Starcraft?
Posted 2007-05-15, 04:02 PM
http://www.blizzard.com/

Take a look and make your own conclusions. They seem to be emphasizing starcraft on their website. Startcraft 2 or World of Starcraft seems to be pretty guaranteed =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-15, 04:05 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Blizzard.com Hinting at Starcraft 2 or..."
All hail the queen bitch of the universe!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-15, 04:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Blizzard.com Hinting at Starcraft 2 or..."
Actually, they are going through the timeline. day1.jpg has warcraft 1 and 2, day2.jpg has diablo, day3.jpg has starcraft. They're planing on unveiling something big, no doubt, but it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with SC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-15, 05:18 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, they are going through the..."
Then why are they placing emphasis on Starcraft?

Last edited by Dar_Win; 2007-05-16 at 01:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-05-15, 05:43 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Then why are they placing emphasis on..."
Did you actually read my post? Starcraft is today's emphasis, Diablo was yesterday's, and WC was Sunday's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-15, 06:58 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Did you actually read my post?..."
Damnit! I was distracted and started reading their employment information...

I think they'll make some kind of new starcraft game. Too many people want it too badly for them to just forget about it.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-05-15, 07:55 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Damnit! I was distracted and started..."
It better be starcraft. Oddly enough, I don't want another diablo, and I don't really want a new game with a new storyline all together.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-15, 08:12 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It better be starcraft. Oddly enough,..."
Meh, they will prolly come out with a Starcraft before another story line, though another new game could be good.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-15, 08:45 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Meh, they will prolly come out with a..."
Diablo 3!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-05-15, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Diablo 3!!!!!"
NO.

I dont need to be readdicted to ANYTHING diablo for another 5 years.

SPeaking of which, i ahve to perm my chars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-15, 09:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "NO. I dont need to be readdicted to..."
Just as long as it's not another WOW expansion being announced.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-16, 12:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Just as long as it's not another WOW..."
Willkillforfood said:
Just as long as it's not another WOW expansion being announced.
They already have a trailer for the new exp to wow...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2007-05-16, 06:59 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "They already have a trailer for the new..."
Yea...thats just too many expansions imo. If it was 1 a year I could see it, but them announcing it, seems thats its going to be way to fast.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-16, 07:39 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Did you actually read my post?..."
As I predicted it would be, today is D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-16, 08:20 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "As I predicted it would be, today is D2."
Better not be World of Starcraft. Blizzard's already got a cash cow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2007-05-16, 09:48 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Just as long as it's not another WOW..."
It won't be a new expansion released - look at the games, and you'll see that they're all full games, yes? Not an expansion in sight.

http://www.starcraft2.com/

Blizzard have owned that site since 2003, but until Monday it redirected to Blizzard.com

The announcement, by the way, is expected to be on Saturday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-16, 10:00 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Diablo 3!!!!!"
HandOfHeaven said:
Diablo 3!!!!!
I concur.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-05-16, 10:06 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It won't be a new expansion released -..."
Lenny said:
until Monday it redirected to Blizzard.com
It still does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-16, 10:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It still does."
No it doesn't. If it did, then the address bar would show www.blizzard.com, but it doesn't, it shows www.starcraft2.com

They've both got the same countdown on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-16, 11:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No it doesn't. If it did, then the..."
Snaps. It's probably starcraft 2. That's what everyone's expecting with a very small minority split on world of starcraft and diablo 3 =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood