Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Owned WaReZ File/Movie/MP3
Yes 21 80.77%
No 2 7.69%
No Comment 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-05-13, 12:13 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
Anime-Otaku said:
(with 56k try dling a like 800 mb file... like 3 weeks later ull be playing and find it needs a cd-key so u have to go buy the game anyway lol)
Who would be smart enough to use 56k to get 800 Mb anyway? =P

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-13, 01:10 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
Randuin said:
ya no one can say they have none
Im sure WW doesnt. He is strongly agaist it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-05-13, 07:04 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
WW better have voted no...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-13, 07:47 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
well there are two nos =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-13, 08:23 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
Actually, I didn't vote. I used to have a few ripped games, but I've since gone out and bought a legit copy or erased them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-05-13, 08:24 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
But the point is that you actually had dl/owned warez.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-13, 10:11 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
Now why would anyone in their right mind go out and buy something they already had... Sounds like he is just saying what he thinks he should be saying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-13, 10:22 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
Titusfied said:
Now why would anyone in their right mind go out and buy something they already had... Sounds like he is just saying what he thinks he should be saying.
Think what you like. Most of it just got unused for a long period of time and dissappeared into the void when I upgraded my computer with a new HD at some point, some of it I really did buy. Why would I buy it if I already have it? To support the people who make it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-05-13, 10:37 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
I've had them, although they aren't morally right, stealing what others have made. Insted, I stick to ripping AAC's from CD's, and I don't have Phtoshop or any other downloaded program. All my games are games I bought with my hard earned money. It means more when you earned it, rather than stole it. Even my operating system is mine (Windows XP Home Edition), whereas I know a lot of people Windows XP Professional that was pirated. If I want a movie on my computer, I'll DivX it. I used to be really into pirating everything I could find, because it gave me a feeling of power over the coprerations that are trying to make a living off of their hard made products.

If you were in their place, would you want little 13 year old pre-pubescant little fools pirating your program and using it so they can be "1337", costing you hundreds of dollars in profits?

Last edited by Wiccan][V][asta; 2003-05-13 at 10:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-05-13, 12:58 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
WW is full of shit, i mean, cmom "suport the people who make them" then i woudl buy them fi they didnt charge so much for their shit. im the king of warez, hell, the last time i bought a game was when F16MRF came out.......another reason sit hat im poor too.

edit-
Xenn said:
I spent 48 hours straight downloading it.
from the Urge to kill...rising thread

Last edited by Hades-Knight; 2003-05-13 at 01:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-05-13, 03:30 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
WetWired said:
Actually, I didn't vote. I used to have a few ripped games, but I've since gone out and bought a legit copy or erased them.
BAN HIM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-05-13, 04:22 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
I don't know what this is and anyways isn't this is what TacoX got de-admined over?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-13, 04:45 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
quikspy67 said:
I don't know what this is and anyways isn't this is what TacoX got de-admined over?
Yes, he got de-admined because he was selling warez on Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-13, 07:20 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
Knight-Rider said:
WW is full of shit, i mean, cmom "suport the people who make them" then i woudl buy them fi they didnt charge so much for their shit. im the king of warez, hell, the last time i bought a game was when F16MRF came out.......another reason sit hat im poor too.

edit-
Xenn said:
I spent 48 hours straight downloading it.
from the Urge to kill...rising thread

You pay for what you get. If you pay a lot, you get a kickass tool. Pay $20 for MS Paint, or $$609.00 (Not $2,000)for Photoshop. Which is better?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-05-13, 07:26 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
I thought 2,000 seemed kind of high.

By the way, if you were wondering, I do download MP3's from time to time and I do download some video games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-13, 08:26 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
I have downloaded various Super NES Games, along with an emulator. Of course, I've only downloaded one or two games of which I already owned. Lufia II, and Super Mario Kart
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-05-14, 12:12 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
609 is the upgrade wiccan, even 2000 is not so high, maya unlimted costs a whoppping 7000
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-14, 01:26 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
LoL uber prices!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-14, 05:46 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
Randuin said:
609 is the upgrade wiccan, even 2000 is not so high, maya unlimted costs a whoppping 7000
Exactly, again I say, because its made for movie developers and professionals like that that require a powerful program like that... and not us teenagers to use for fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2003-05-14, 08:00 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Actually owning WaReZ?"
actually i was looking to purchase maya complete 5 which is 2000
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin