Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2008-05-19, 04:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Damn straight. You wouldn't believe how..."
Yea. The English are portrayed in American media as poor lovers who are pompous and with bad oral hygiene.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-19, 04:44 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea. The English are portrayed in..."
Lenny said:
However, there isn't much good feeling towards Bush and his bloody-minded "war on terror" in the country, and you wouldn't believe how much we more upper class citizens ridicule the bible bashing peoples in the American bible belt.
Yeah, I hate those versions of "Americans" also. In fact, now that I think of it, I hate most Americans...and everyone else for that matter.

Fuck you all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-19, 04:49 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Yeah, I hate those versions of..."
Eh, you can't lump everyone into that category that believes in God. I know quite a few god fearing people who are great. However, I do know some who use religion as their tool to make themselves feel superior to others. They try to convert them and talk down to them, as if they were the enlightened ones when you really can't be enlightened with religion. It's all just a guess. So, with that being said, I can see why you wouldn't like those people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-19, 04:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Eh, you can't lump everyone into that..."
I never claimed to not be a God fearing man. I just tire of those who make me look bad by turning my beliefs into a fucking circus of Bible thumpery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-19, 05:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Real Canadian Bear fur - humanely..."
Lenny said:
Real Canadian Bear fur - humanely culled, though. They don't kill the bears specifically for the fur.
I did not know that, goodness I would have fainted had I known at the time that it was a dead animal, no matter how humane it was.

Lenny said:
You know, Buckingham Palace is relatively young...
I actually do know that, when I was reasearching the architecture on it, I noticed that most of the features are pretty moddern when compared to some of the older castles both in ireland and other places. I also figured it out when I was researching it, I remember the date it was made.

Lenny said:
As for the Tower, it was originally a simple square keep (the White Tower) built by William the Conqueror in 1078....
I actually know most of that Lenny I did extensive research on it all, very fascinating history. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Lenny said:
You know, I personally haven't met any Americans in real life. To me you're all mythical beasts....
Ha, good show, the american life is like one never ending sit com and life time story packed into one show that's lasted years, it will be cancelled sooner or later though. No comment on the religion part of your statement.
Lenny said:

Edited by Lenny, Brit 
Actually, tell a lie. I nearly bumped into a fat American couple in Wales once. Gods, they were obnoxious. We were visiting a nice castle and we could hear them drawling away in an ear-destroying accent from across the turrets.

Heeyyy hun-ney, look at the tow-er. Isn't it amayyy-zing?
You could not have made Americans more dreadful than that, brava.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-20, 11:12 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I did not know that, goodness I would..."
Poor Lenny, you have no clue. Try living in a town full of those 'accents'. We call them rednecks.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-20, 11:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Damn straight. You wouldn't believe how..."
Lenny said:
Heeyyy hun-ney, look at the tow-er. Isn't it amayyy-zing?[/edit]
Ya. That pretty much sums up 90% of America. Spot on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:18 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya. That pretty much sums up 90% of..."
Not really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Not really."
Que? Soy muy bueno!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:29 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Not really."
Willkillforfood said:
Not really.
Ya really. Fat or stupid, or both. 90%
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:29 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Ya really. Fat or stupid, or both. 90%"
You know this means you, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You know this means you, right?"
Kekeke, I think everyone falls into some stereotype.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You know this means you, right?"
I didn't say 100%. . .

Stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I didn't say 100%. . . Stupid"
Kaneda said:
I didn't say 100%. . .

Stupid
Lol, you didn't get what he was saying. Hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-20, 03:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lol, you didn't get what he was saying...."
A petty statistic to begin with
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-22, 09:49 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "A petty statistic to begin with"
Anything can be made into a stastistic..... It likes cursing it add flavour to your conversation.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-09-16, 12:01 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Anything can be made into a..."
I died. :]

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-09-16, 09:28 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I died. :]"
Time to bring my zombie plan into effect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-16, 10:00 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post "What the deuce did I happen to stumble..."
Elizabeth said: [Goto]
Elizabeth Bathory a blood countess
Didn't Diablo 2 take the "countess" idea from this woman?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-16, 10:44 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Didn't Diablo 2 take the "countess"..."
Pretty much, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven