Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2008-06-28, 04:55 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "This is annoying... I am not sure..."
Yawgmoth said: [Goto]
This is annoying...

I am not sure of what context your quote is from, I am not sure why Christian would write that (might have something to do with him being inhuman enough to be interesting,) but I assume that since Newton's, Christian's and my own happen to coincide and since we all seem to share the belief that guaranteing interesting content for the Zelaron Portal is paramount to our interests - I see no reason for him to support this irritating jojo-banning of Tynion.

You have no good reason to ban him, the advertising-claim is now nullified as we are/were working with him on introducing his/our magazine to this forum. Sure, he did it a little early as we did not warn you that a new user would come and present our little project.

Then you accused him of being an "asshat" (very disturbing imagery) - without reasoning as to why his latest post made him a man who has his head up his ass.

What he basically said (in my perspective) was that we asked him to help us, we could give him a webhost and a readerbase. I introduced Chris and Christian, then they discussed their plans. Seeing as we could both benefit out of this, it seemed that all of us agreed that a launching the magazine through the portal might be a good idea.

Then he tries to explain that he was trying to be a friendly businessman, but that he didn't do it to be your friend. He simply wants to make money. Then he tries to explain his tone, and tones are not always fully translatable through the internets.

Then he pointed out that from his perspective you were rude, this does not welcome new users to a community/forum. They are usually scared and afraid of the big guys. He didn't want his readers to get that experience as it would not be optimum for business.

Then he explains why I approached him and for some reason includes Chruser, but it was actually I who acted as a middle man because I am involved with both projects. Then he said that the problem with your forum was obvious to him, implying the behaviour of it's users.

Lastly he said something about Christian being the owner and that you should respect him. Blah.

While this going through his post seems quite meaningless, I see no evidence of asshattery - I know that I am biased, but I think you (!King_Amazon!) are clearly overreacting. Tynion did nothing to exclusively offend you nor did he break any law I know of here. Whatever misinformation Christian attempts to sow between you and me doesn't matter, but Tynion did nothing that qualifies him as being worthy of banning.

I mean there are lots of insults around here and no one of the old guys get banned for it. Tynion does something that could be interpreted as arguing or acting like an ass and gets turbo-banned. This is not optimum.

All Christian's talk of the cooperation being void is not fully true, sure the forums are caustic and full of bile - but I intend to kill the stagnation. I am still working with Tynion and I am still working with Christian, I am unsure of their current status with each other as they are fucking hard to talk with.

I think that another Supreme Moderator (whatever I did to "earn" that (I simply asked Christian) I still have the title) disagreeing with your decision should be enough. Thus instead of banning and unbanning him for all eternity, we should discuss it. You should post your reasons for banning him as I see none.

If you don't give any shit about this (I am unsure of why anyone would give shit) why do you continue to ban Tynion, time and time again? You don't know anything about him and since you continue to ban him he can't answer any of this. Thus not giving him any chance at all to prove or disprove your claims of asshattery.

Yes, you have problems with me and my ways. I do not think that my opinions are always correct, but as no one else seems to do anything - why shouldn't I do something? At least it makes everyone angry and then we get an end to the stagnation.

@Slim: Cute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-28, 05:01 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/c..."
Oh, an ancient image telling me to shut the fuck up. What a valid point, I must immediately cease my aberrant behaviour and comply to the norms dictated by the Zelaron regulations. Forgive me, please, King Amazon! Have mercy.

What? You answer with a picture... What? This is stupid.

EDIT: Allright... This is not what I had anticipated. I am not sure how to react to this. It is just so... Internetish. Reminds me of that relationship-rule, "he/she who cares the least, wins." I assume that is correct almost everywhere. I mean, your response is... Void of content. And as you have nothing worthwhile to add I will lift Tynion's ban once more.

EDIT2: Hmm, actually I can't do that. Aggravating.

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."

Last edited by Yawgmoth; 2008-06-28 at 05:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-28, 05:27 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "Oh, an ancient image telling me to shut..."
Oh, an ancient image telling me to shut the fuck up. What a valid point, I must immediately cease my aberrant behaviour and comply to the norms dictated by the Zelaron regulations. Forgive me, please, King Amazon! Have mercy.

What? You answer with a picture... What? This is stupid.

EDIT: Allright... This is not what I had anticipated. I am not sure how to react to this. It is just so... Internetish. Reminds me of that relationship-rule, "he/she who cares the least, wins." I assume that is correct almost everywhere. I mean, your response is... Void of content. And as you have nothing worthwhile to add I will lift Tynion's ban once more.

EDIT2: Hmm, actually I can't do that. Aggravating.
Content in my previous posts seems to have no effect, so now I will resort to lame pictures.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-28, 05:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Content in my previous posts seems to..."
This is stupid, cease this now. I would like to simply delete your posts, but that will not solve the problem. Show your superiority and prove that I am wrong one last time and I will accept and leave this issue. I will resign as moderator if you wish that as well as I have no interest in continuing this trend of constantly arguing with you.

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-28, 06:08 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "This is stupid, cease this now. I would..."
cease this now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-28, 06:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpres..."
Allright, I tried at least. !King_Amazon!, this does not help anyone. I know that you know that public infighting between moderators doesn't look good to the populace and it will affect their opinions. If you won't take this seriously (yes, yes, internets is serious business...) there is no reason to continue. This stagnation is irritating and your opposition even more so. I really lack the patience for this shit...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-28, 07:34 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "Allright, I tried at least...."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-28, 07:42 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "This is annoying... I am not sure..."
Banned! =O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-28, 08:42 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Banned! =O"
STFU already. Closed.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser