Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-06-27, 03:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Huh, I have absolutely no idea what..."
You are in for a treat. If you've seen Idiocracy, it's along the same lines as far as the satire goes, but it's a lot more realistic. Almost every "stupid" aspect of society that is shown is analogous to actual things. It isn't a prediction of the future like Idiocracy, it's a portrayal of the present. For instance, the first victim is based on the spoiled brats on "My Super Sweet 16."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-27, 04:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You are in for a treat. If you've seen..."
And that part brought me the most joy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-27, 04:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "And that part brought me the most joy."
I will watch it tonight
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-27, 04:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I will watch it tonight"
I'm actually proud of you right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-27, 06:32 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Huh, I have absolutely no idea what..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Huh, I have absolutely no idea what site you could ever be talking about and what your saying is completely illegal so I wouldn't ever do it but it should be done in about 30 mins.

I actually busted out laughing at this. Congratulation. You win one internet(s).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-27, 09:33 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I actually busted out laughing at this...."
So there's no confusion:
http://zelaron.com/forum/faq.php?faq...aq_rules_warez
Quote:
You may not direct or link people to places that they can find specific copyrighted materials illegally
Just trying to keep the server from getting taken down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-06-28, 07:59 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "So there's no confusion:..."
Don't you worry, we have no idea what you're talking about WW. No one at this forum would ever illegally download copy written material, let alone link others to it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-28, 12:32 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Don't you worry, we have no idea what..."
Which reminds me, I need to start sending Kagom Scott Pilgrim (comic).
On that website he legally purchases them from.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-28, 02:45 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Which reminds me, I need to start..."
Yes. Do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-01, 05:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "God Bless America movie"
Sat and watched this with a few friends tonight... they all hated it. It was "slow", "cringey", "shit", "didn't make sense", "shit", and "had no story". I'm rather disappointed. I half wonder if it's something that you've got to sympathise with to like - over here, we have nowhere near the same amount of rubbish on television that you guys have, and our culture is somewhat different. Being a heavy internet user, I think I just understand where the film is coming from better than my friends. Also, I'm a terrible cynic, which they ain't.

In other news, this was my third viewing in a week, which is something I almost never do with films (I tend to wait six months before watching a film again)! The only other film I've watched more than once within a short period of time was Coraline, which I watched twice in four days.

Last edited by Lenny; 2012-07-01 at 05:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-07-01, 08:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sat and watched this with a few friends..."
If it's so good that Lenny liked it, I must see it.
Also, Kagom - I finished uploading the SP file only for my internet to cut out at 99%
Instead, I'll be sending you about six smaller files.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-07-04, 09:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sat and watched this with a few friends..."
Got another friend to watch it a couple of nights ago, and he enjoyed it. Which means I'm not going mad. He wasn't entirely sure how well the girl fitted in (a sixteen year old shouldn't be willing to die so readily), but he said the way it built up was good, and he sympathised with Frank entirely (though he did also say, quite a few times, that he was watching a film about me in thirty years...).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-07-04, 11:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Got another friend to watch it a couple..."
I always imagined it as a movie about me in 30 years....
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-07-05, 07:39 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I always imagined it as a movie about..."
First, that's creepy.

Second, I have had this movie on my computer for about a week now and I still haven't watched it.... So tell me, is it worth a watch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-05, 08:27 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "First, that's creepy. Second, I have..."
Yes, you faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-05, 11:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yes, you faggot."
im watching it right now and acting is better than most movies out there today.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-07-05, 11:23 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "First, that's creepy. Second, I have..."
Yes. Stop pussyfooting around and watch the damn film.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2012-07-05, 02:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yes. Stop pussyfooting around and watch..."
hey guys are you sure this movie is good because i havent watched it yet and i am also gay btw my name is asamin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-05, 04:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "hey guys are you sure this movie is..."
That's ok, I'm a man who takes advantage of his surroundings to make drugs and spends time high/drunk and climbing mountains with friends who are high. I have a life outside of the computer. oh wait, sorry, got confused.

Added..... That was a good movie. I found the ending a bit of a downer though. I really wanted them to get away with it. But I guess not.

Last edited by Asamin; 2012-07-05 at 09:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-14, 01:05 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That's ok, I'm a man who takes..."
Oh man I was wondering if I should download this, and this thread just convinced me. Cannot wait

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord