Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Ladder 2 runewords
Posted 2004-11-26, 09:20 PM
I heard from the battle.net forums that in ladder season 2 their is supposed to be 11 new runewords. Blizzard themself has not released such news but I look foward to seeing if this is complete b.s. or if it's the truth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-27, 03:30 AM in reply to matrix6977's post "Ladder 2 runewords"
I though it was announced that there were new runewords....

I'm pretty sure it was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-27, 04:00 AM in reply to matrix6977's post "Ladder 2 runewords"
It was. Blizz announced them, just not the properties/runes needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-27, 11:39 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It was. Blizz announced them, just not..."
Probably an attempt to keep the Diablo II crowd because of WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-28, 12:32 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Probably an attempt to keep the Diablo..."
why keep D2 when they have WoW? If we buy WoW = more $ for them.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-11-28, 12:46 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "why keep D2 when they have WoW? If we..."
i think it is a dupe control scheme. They are trying to get people to waste their time/runes on "new" runewords.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-11-28, 02:25 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "i think it is a dupe control scheme. ..."
That makes no sence...

If they were to use duped runes to experiment, then they could just dupe MORE runes to more experiments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-29, 03:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That makes no sence... If they were..."
It's just part of blizzard's thing of having all the neat new stuff on the realms (in particular, ladder). Keep in mind this came out months before WoW was released and since not everyone is a fan of paying every month to play a game you already bought, there is a reason to play/a market for D2 still until they decide to invent a single player or free online version of WoW (unlikely).

I believe there's a thread on the bnet forums where people are trying and then plugging in the runeword combos they tried onto a spreadsheet for all to see. I could find it probably again if I looked as I think its a sticky there. The fact of the matter is that to really find the runewords someone's just going to have to mass dupe high level runes somehow or wait for Blizzard to release the runewords because I seriously doubt all 11 runewords are of just low level runes and not too many are willing to just potentially throw away higher level runes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-04, 04:39 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "It's just part of blizzard's thing of..."
there are new lad 2 runewords.. i myself made "angel" armor, i posted sumwhere sum stuff i found involving all the current known runewords.. plus some other stuff in it.. it was all scrambled, and a few of them didnt work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-12-04, 05:12 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "there are new lad 2 runewords.. i..."
PureRebel said:
there are new lad 2 runewords.. i myself made "angel" armor, i posted sumwhere sum stuff i found involving all the current known runewords.. plus some other stuff in it.. it was all scrambled, and a few of them didnt work.
Man I must not be keeping up to date outside of the main blizz site. What's "angel" armor and are there any other confirmed runewords outside of whats on the A.S.?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-08, 07:24 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Man I must not be keeping up to date..."
please post sum of the stats on angel, and sum of the other runewords if u made ne, and are there ne new godly runewords?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma