Brown Sunburst 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Help Pick My Guitar
Posted 2009-07-09, 10:29 AM
Midnight Wine

Lake Placid Blue

Candy Apple Red

Brown Sunburst

Arctic White (Not on the poll because I don't like it)

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2009-07-09 at 10:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-09, 10:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Help Pick My Guitar"
I like apple.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-09, 10:32 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I like apple."
Pick it. That's why there's a poll...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-09, 10:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pick it. That's why there's a poll..."
Arctic White
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-09, 10:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pick it. That's why there's a poll..."
Stop yelling at me!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-09, 10:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Arctic White"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Arctic White
No .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-09, 10:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No ."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
No .
Pwned.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-09, 10:36 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Pwned."
Stop spamming my fucking thread. Normally I wouldn't care but this is in a serious forum and this is a serious thread. You FUCKING faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-09, 10:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Help Pick My Guitar"
Midnight Wine is a nice colour, but it suits a bass more than a guitar. The Blue and Red are "eugh", which leaves the Brown Sunburst, which is the generic guitar colour. White is nasty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-09, 11:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Help Pick My Guitar"
The Wine, but I don't really like any of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-09, 12:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The Wine, but I don't really like any..."
I think at the moment I've narrowed it down to 3. The sunburst is cool, but it feels too...country music to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-09, 01:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The Wine, but I don't really like any..."
I picked the blue one because I don't really like any of the colors but is the most flashy.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I picked the blue one because I don't..."
What does everyone have against white guitars?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:44 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "What does everyone have against white..."
White is ok, but I perfer big and Black, myself.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "White is ok, but I perfer big and..."
The main thing I don't like about the Arctic White is that the color of the body and the color of the pick guard is the same, or at least close enough that I can't tell the difference. If it was like a creme body with a white pick guard, or a white body with some kind of cool pick guard, I'd like it a lot more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "White is ok, but I perfer big and..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
White is ok, but I perfer big and Black, myself.
I'm sure you do.

After owning a black guitar, I hate them. Even with a satin black, they still smudge. My white one, despite being smudged, is still as pretty as the day I bought it.

KA, I'd go with the MW. I don't like any of the colors, or the model, but I'm a metal guitarist so my opinion shouldn't match with yours. It really matters how it sounds.

For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV0k6-FNQ7E

Last edited by Wed-G; 2009-07-10 at 12:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:53 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I'm sure you do. After owning a..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
I'm sure you do.

After owning a black guitar, I hate them. Even with a satin black, they still smudge. My white one, despite being smudged, is still as pretty as the day I bought it.

KA, I'd go with the MW. I don't like any of the colors, or the model, but I'm a metal guitarist so my opinion shouldn't match with yours. It really matters how it sounds.

For example:

BORKED
ftfy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-10, 03:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think at the moment I've narrowed it..."
By the time you have the money you'll probably want a different guitar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-10, 03:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "By the time you have the money you'll..."
Unlikely. The only other guitar I'd want anytime soon is a stratocaster, but I intend on having both a strat and a tele. I'd rather have the tele right now, since it's better suited to my style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-10, 07:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unlikely. The only other guitar I'd..."
The tie has been broken.

Wine Red.

If the sunburst faded into a different color, I would have picked it instead. As it is, I agree that it looks a bit too "country".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer