Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Exclamation New Project help wanted!
Posted 2007-05-18, 02:33 AM
Ok....I don't know if this is the right thread to put this on and if not, plz move this to the right place. I am making a new (ABS) game with the RMXP and would like help. I've been doing my own for a while now and can say, it is frustratingly long. I would absolutly LOVE to have some1 who is good at sprites. It would also be a pluss to have a scripter involved. I know a lil on scripting, but There is plenty I don't know. The main thing is simply someone who can make nice looking sprites. If you are interested, just contact me here or e-mail me @ frosted_snow@hotmail.com. If you are interested I will also give you a basic storyline and the TITLE(too tired to type it right now[3:36am.]). thx for the time. -frostedsn0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrostedsn0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frostedsn0

Posted 2007-06-04, 07:30 PM in reply to frostedsn0's post "New Project help wanted!"
i put up a link in another forum for a program used to make sprites ill post it here too

http://charas-project.net/index.php?lang=en
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
phsyco025 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenphsyco025 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

phsyco025