Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Any good proxies to bypass school blocks?
Posted 2004-08-27, 09:59 AM
I need a few
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nailspike is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNailspike is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nailspike

Posted 2004-08-27, 10:00 AM in reply to Nailspike's post "Any good proxies to bypass school..."
Awww, someone wants to look at pr0n at school! Haha j/k....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-27, 01:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Awww, someone wants to look at pr0n at..."
go to start>run and type cmd (or command) and when the ugly black box pops up, type ping website (ping www.google.com) then at the top there will be a number and enter that number where you would normally type the address at.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-27, 01:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "go to start>run and type cmd (or..."
How can i get administative rigths ona novell network? the computers got administraor rights inw idnows but a bunch of stuff is disabeld (right clcik, regsitry editing,etc)

c:\ is lcoked but i managed ot get into it, is there anythign i can change fromc lient to get administartor rights or at elast disable novell?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-27, 01:18 PM in reply to Nailspike's post "Any good proxies to bypass school..."
You can also use www.fearofmidgets.com and select a few options than enter the site url in the space providd. Also www.proxynet.com or something like that.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-08-27, 02:25 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You can also use www.fearofmidgets.com..."
For some weird reason, I can get on any website through google
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-27, 02:47 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "For some weird reason, I can get on any..."
do not abuse this, for fear of it being taken down.

https://fast.securenet-server.net/~i...y.cgi/000000A/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-27, 04:57 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "How can i get administative rigths ona ..."
Hades-Knight said:
How can i get administative rigths ona novell network? the computers got administraor rights inw idnows but a bunch of stuff is disabeld (right clcik, regsitry editing,etc)

c:\ is lcoked but i managed ot get into it, is there anythign i can change fromc lient to get administartor rights or at elast disable novell?
If it's XP Pro, you can go to Start-Run and "gpedit.msc" will allow you to set a HUGE amount of random stuff. (I'm about 75% sure right-clicking is in there)

If you can't get to the run prompt, go into C:\Windows\System32 and run GPEdit.msc from there.

---

(Of course, this is assuming that this is set locally. If it's set remotely (through Novell) you may just want to pull the network cord out and restart. In 90% of the cases, you won't get a login prompt. If you do, log in and it'll use your cached info to let you log in. It can't download the policy package..)

Last edited by BlueCube; 2004-08-27 at 05:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-28, 10:24 AM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "If it's XP Pro, you can go to Start-Run..."
yeh they are xp pro.....

they are kick ass, they got them this eyar, dual 3 ghz processors, 503 MB RAM and they are the size of my notebook!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-28, 11:23 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "yeh they are xp pro..... they are..."
The computers at my old school wouldn't even allow you to go into start menu, or My Computer. It was ridiculus. Insanely Ridiculus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilLeprechaun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilLeprechaun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilLeprechaun

Posted 2004-08-28, 01:33 PM in reply to EvilLeprechaun's post starting "The computers at my old school wouldn't..."
so blue cube...this gpedit.msc thign will enable some settigns that novell administrator might have turned off?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-28, 06:23 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "so blue cube...this gpedit.msc thign..."
Yeah, if you have XP Pro at your house, give it a try - there's an insane amount of admin preferences in there. Of course, you have to have Administrator rights to open it (which you say you have, so no worries there)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-28, 06:52 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Yeah, if you have XP Pro at your house,..."
what exactly is gpedit.msc? is it to prevent things from loading?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-29, 02:47 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "what exactly is gpedit.msc? is it to..."
It's a HUGE list of Administrator preferences. Basically a lazy way of setting these through the registry.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-30, 12:02 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "It's a HUGE list of Administrator..."
IS there a way to do so with win98?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-08-30, 03:42 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "IS there a way to do so with win98?"
X-Setup is a decent program for random registry madness.

http://www.x-setup.net/downloads/home.asp?lang=EN

Other than that, GPEdit is only on XP Pro, as far as I'm aware.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-30, 04:57 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "X-Setup is a decent program for random..."
Ok i got it to work and now I can edit registry!!!

But i sitll didnt find anything for windows interface like right clciking enabling/disabling and other stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-30, 05:20 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Ok i got it to work and now I can edit..."
Right-click menu = context menu. Click this folder:

User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Explorer

And you'll see "Remove Windows Explorer's default context menu". It's probably set to Enabled. Set it to Not Configured.

(Basically, it's enabling the removal at this point, that's why it says Enabled and yet doesn't allow right-clicking.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-31, 02:43 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Right-click menu = context menu. ..."
I got it, thx!

But now i need a way to bypass the school's DNS server so that i can visit zelaron.......

im pretty sure they have dns thingy and not a keyword block thing.......when i go tocertain websites it take sme to a page that says i need to call front desk.....so it has to be dns, if i change my dns in tcp/ip properties can i bypass the school block?

where can i get soem dns servers to use
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-31, 06:24 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I got it, thx! But now i need a way..."
Find another proxy (or build your own) that takes information, encrypt them, and then redirect them. Kind of like guardster.com or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin