Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Finally got my 50.
Posted 2008-10-21, 07:35 AM
After like 2 months of being a 49, then going back down to 48, then 49 again.. winse, wash, repeat I am FINALLY a 50. It took me 16 wins in a row on my 49 to go up.

And now I can quit Halo lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-21, 07:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Finally got my 50."
Ebay that shit!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-21, 07:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Finally got my 50."
Grats Brewtown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-21, 07:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Ebay that shit!!"
Grav said: [Goto]
Ebay that shit!!
I'd only get like $20. Some people are extremely good and have like 10 level 50's, so they aren't hard to come by (people buy them all the time) but at least I know I got mine legit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-21, 08:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd only get like $20. Some people are..."
I'm so bad at Halo..I remember playing with a friend and I jumped off this structure, on my way down he popped me twice in the head with a pistol and I was out. He was pretty damn good. I prefer Call of Duty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-22, 07:23 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I'm so bad at Halo..I remember playing..."
About time, doosh.

Level 50 or not, i'd still own your ass hands DOWN nukkah.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-22, 07:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "About time, doosh. Level 50 or not,..."
Keep dreaming. If you somehow get your hands on Live + Halo 3, hit me up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-22, 07:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Keep dreaming. If you somehow get your..."
I've got a buddy with it that plays all the time, one of these weekends we'll set a match up. I've been considering getting a 360.. honestly. Xbox live is like $60 a year right?..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-22, 07:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've got a buddy with it that plays all..."
Not really. There are different payment plans you can do. You can buy a 1 month subscription to Live for $7.99, or a 3 month for $19.99, or a 12 month for like $50 or so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-23, 05:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not really. There are different payment..."
Yeah, it's pretty damn cheap, as long as you can find the time to actually use it. I got PLENTY of use out of mine over the years. Not lately, but I shall again eventually, probably when the new Halo comes out.

People actually BUY a level 50? What reason? If you can't represent in a game, who cares? You're just setting yourself up with impossible matchups and won't progress in the game at all and just get frustrated.... I mean, in Diablo II, buying high levels was different, because you were gaining all the spells, equipments, etc. so it made the game easier to play and probably more enjoyable depending on how you liked to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-23, 08:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, it's pretty damn cheap, as long..."
I honestly don't know what the point is of buying a 50. The only thing I can think of is to look cool among your peers. You'd be surprised at how rampant buying/selling level 50s is. Like I go to this Halo 3 message board sometimes (halo3forum.com), and there's a forum there designed to add people as friends so you can gain people to play with, right? Well I'll make a thread like "Need 3 good teammates for Team Slayer to get to 50." and most of the responses are, "I'll get your 50 for a 1 month code" or "You can add me and I'll play with you but you have to give me 1600 Microsoft points." - it's fucking retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-23, 01:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I honestly don't know what the point is..."
Wow, that is pretty fucking retarded.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-23, 08:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Finally got my 50."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
After like 2 months of being a 49, then going back down to 48, then 49 again.. winse, wash, repeat I am FINALLY a 50. It took me 16 wins in a row on my 49 to go up.

And now I can quit Halo lol.
Congrats. Now you are in my league LOL. You would probably own me now since i havent played a serious game in nearly 4 months. I goofed around on social slayer last weekemd for a bit, but i cant seem to get my rythem back (probably because i am in a new location, different TV and HD). Also, its kinda hard to play on my high levels since i havent played in awhile.

Anyways congrats and good luck in the other ranked playlists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-24, 10:48 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Congrats. Now you are in my league LOL...."
Yes I probably would own you now to be honest heh. Me and a couple people just created a GameBattles team so hopefully I can rape in that.

Just play Social until you get your groove back or play the new playlist, Squad Battle. You should be a level 1 in that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-26, 03:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes I probably would own you now to be..."
Nice with the 50. I still have about 38 to go. SOmething like thatm
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-27, 09:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes I probably would own you now to be..."
Yes I probably would own you now to be honest heh. Me and a couple people just created a GameBattles team so hopefully I can rape in that.

Just play Social until you get your groove back or play the new playlist, Squad Battle. You should be a level 1 in that
Man i really dislike Squad Battle (even though its a BR start). I never seem to get into any BR battles, just rockets, lasers and Warthogs/Banshees/Tanks/etc.

I would play MLG, but i cant play at that high level yet (im a 45 right now)

Oh well. I am planning for a stay at home weekend, so im sure ill be on for a while both Friday and Saturday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-28, 11:19 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Man i really dislike Squad Battle (even..."
True. In the November playlist update they're reducing the weighting on "Heavy" gametypes (no lasers, tanks, etc).

I really like Squad Battle on Construct and Isolation, but I can't fucking stand Sand Trap. I really don't know what else to play.. I already have a 50 in Slayer, and I can't stand Doubles.. so I really just play Squad Battle now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-29, 11:20 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Congrats. Now you are in my league LOL...."
gruesomeBODY said: [Goto]
I goofed around on social slayer last weekemd for a bit,
As I remember it was fun as hell. That's why I stopped playing ranked, it was too much pressure. I looked at myself thinking "I'm plaing a damn game and it's like I'm playing in the Super Bowl." Ridiculous. I just have fun now, and if you join a game with me you'll have fun too, because my friends and I just get drunk and fuck around with warthogs and blow stuff up, and victory laps.... all sorts of stupid fun things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-10-30, 08:19 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "As I remember it was fun as hell. ..."
Ranked Team Snipers added next month.

OH SHIT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-30, 09:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ranked Team Snipers added next month. ..."
Ranked Team Snipers added next month.

OH SHIT!
NICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE

I love snipers with good players.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY