Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Missing Fla girl found
Posted 2010-04-14, 12:55 PM
God 'led me directly' to girl lost in swamp, Florida rescuer says

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/04/14/flo...ued/index.html

-James King said he set out on his own to look for Nadia Bloom on Tuesday

-It took him "two hours of rough time" trekking through swamp to find 11-year-old

-He was surprised by the good shape girl was in, said she wasn't panicked

-He said he prayed as he searched, even when it seemed he was going in wrong direction

Read the story for yourself. When I first heard about it I was actually to hear for her family, and friends etc. But the more I read into it, the more fishy the story has gotten. Props to the guy that found her, but what's weird is how he's acting when he calls 911.

Take a listen for yourself:
BORKED

Make sure and listen to what he says at the end of the video. It may not be anything, but definitely sounds creepy.

This may end up being nothing, but I am going out on a limb as of now to say that this man may have been involved in her disappearance and the story is going to turn into a huge ordeal. If i'm wrong, then great to hear that the girl is back. There is just something, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-14, 02:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "Missing Fla girl found"
Nah, it's all good. I once prayed for a sandwich, and lo and behold there it was in the dining hall waiting for me. This guy is legit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-04-14, 02:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nah, it's all good. I once prayed for a..."
You know, I walked out into traffic one time and prayed I would get hit by a bus. Long story short, we don't have city buses.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-14, 09:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nah, it's all good. I once prayed for a..."
I once prayed.
I stopped.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-14, 10:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Missing Fla girl found"
Dude definitely sounds creepy, or at least sketchy like there's something up. I kinda got a hint of religious bullshit surrounding all of this. First, I read yesterday when she was actually found that she had been found. I thought, yeah whatever, some missing girl was found big whoop this shit happens all the time. I happened to read in the article (which I unfortunately can't find at the moment because I'm not at work) that the church was claiming credit for finding her because it was a "church-organized group" that found her or some nonsense. I didn't think much of it at the time, though. But really, the girl was in a deep south swamp with alligators and other such nasties for 5 days, and she's energetic and in good spirits when they find her? And in relatively good health?

A lot of grown men wouldn't survive 5 days in those conditions, and the ones who did would be in pretty bad shape I would imagine. How does an 11 year old with head problems manage to do it with a few bug bites? Something about all of this just doesn't seem quite right to me. The guy who rescued her apparently goes to the same church as the girl and her parents, but they're claiming they don't know each other. I'm guessing either this is some sort of balloon-boy-esque hoax to make the church look good, or the guy who "rescued" her is behind it somehow. Either way, I'm pretty sure there is more to this story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-15, 09:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Dude definitely sounds creepy, or at..."
Yeah i'm right there with you. I didn't even think to imagine the church had set this up to try and create some publiblicity for themselves, and I guess that could be just as realistic. Who knows? I saw the guy being interviewed for a few seconds on the news last night and got another creeper vibe from him. I can't wait to hear the real story, chloraform perhaps? I'm not even sure if they're investigating this but would imagine they are, no new details have come out though.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-15, 09:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah i'm right there with you. I didn't..."
Man, fuck a bitch, knamean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-04-19, 06:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nah, it's all good. I once prayed for a..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Nah, it's all good. I once prayed for a sandwich, and lo and behold there it was in the dining hall waiting for me.
You mean your every waking moment?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-04-19, 10:19 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "You mean your every waking moment?"
I don't consider myself a religious man, but I do consider myself a hungry man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2010-04-20, 09:32 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't consider myself a religious..."

Still nothing new on this story, blah. No word if there is even an ongoing investigation.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-20, 10:56 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.plateoftheday.com/food_blog/h..."
Well the guy said God led him straight to her so he must be telling the truth.

/boggle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-05-01, 08:26 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nah, it's all good. I once prayed for a..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Nah, it's all good. I once prayed for a sandwich, and lo and behold there it was in the dining hall waiting for me. This guy is legit.
amen to that!

and yeah im with you guys, the church has to be trying to get some publicity. i think even a tanked up arnold schwarzanegger would have a hard time trying to stay alive in an alligator infested swamp for 5 days. lulz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2010-05-01, 03:59 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "amen to that! and yeah im with you..."
If you stay in one spot, and know what you're doing, there's a good chance nothing happens. The problem is.

I wouldn't think it a church publicity stunt... and if it is, I'm sure it counts as a lie. That's one sinful church.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai