Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Rurouni Storm-->when become sup. mod.?
Posted 2003-01-15, 01:59 PM
as the subject says...
when did rurouni storm become a supreme moderator???
i recently remember him being just a regular forum dude...and not a mod..??

(just...like crazyasian says....kill the cat's curiosity)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-15, 02:10 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
He was a sup mod since he registered, but of course there is no need for him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:28 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
Not NOW, when he cleaned upp all the warez threads .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-16, 04:26 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
Why is this in Diablo II forum again... ?
Unless you are calling Rourini El Pollo Diablo.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-16, 09:58 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
"The Devil Chicken"?

Actually, I've been taking up the normal sup mod duties ever since Randuin lost his spot. Before that, there wasn't much to do.

I'll move this to chat.

BTW, I've been a mod since Oct\Nov, just one that works silently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:08 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
Rurouni Storm said:
"The Devil Chicken"?

Actually, I've been taking up the normal sup mod duties ever since Randuin lost his spot. Before that, there wasn't much to do.
Wow, you must be piled up with work now! One thread to close every 6 weeks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 11:15 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
Grav, more than I had to do before. If I'm not necessary, Randuin wasn't either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-16, 11:17 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD I'M YOUR HOST GRAVITONSURGE AND TODAY WE WILL BE DISCUSSING EVERYTHING THAT IS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 11:20 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
Grav, I doubt you're very busy either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-16, 11:25 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
I merged 4 threads within one hour! My arms hurt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 11:53 AM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
See, your doing all the work, so Ruoruni wont have anything to do..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:21 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
Regardless if he's needed here that much or not, he is a higher rank than you Grav not to mention smarter.
So try to be smart and keep your trap shut.
You may be a higher rank than me here, but:
1. I could care less
2. You're dumber than me

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:50 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
if you actually cared less about it then why would you have to express your feelings on your own superiority?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
byrdclaw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbyrdclaw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

byrdclaw

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:54 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
I say we make Grav a sup mod... he'd do a much better job that Rurouni...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:06 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
Oh God...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:33 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
GRAV sup Mod? Neva!!!!!!!!!!! bastard backstabbed zelaron last year when he had power........but then again he could have changed? hmmm.... he still funny tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-16, 05:29 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
i dont know how, but i got sucked into this thread. and after carefully reading and considering each of the arguments presented, i have come to one conclusion:

THIS THREAD HAS GONE ON FOR TOO DAMN LONG AND THERE IS NO REASON A CONVERSATION LIKE THIS SHOULD HAVE EVER OCCURRED IN SOCIETY, HUMAN OR OTHERWISE.
don't look at me in that tone of voice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyasian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyasian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyasian

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:15 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
What other society would it be?
I dont think cats have broadband access in their coverage area yet.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:21 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
2. You're dumber than me
Negative
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:24 PM in reply to allanonx's post "Rurouni Storm-->when become sup...."
Roger that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight