Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2007-06-13, 12:33 PM in reply to spss's post starting "What do you mean? I can't get you."
spss said:
What do you mean? I can't get you.
Don't mind him, he's being a dumbass.

From what I've read, Kyrgyzstan sounds like a pretty cool place. I'm pretty interested in this "Epic of Manas" I've read about. It sounds pretty cool.

Is it a religious story, or is it just a tale of a hero similar to other epics?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-13, 01:54 PM in reply to spss's post starting "Don't worry. I have not taken offence...."
Not angry, it just came off a little haughty was all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-13, 04:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Not angry, it just came off a little..."
hello borat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-06-14, 09:55 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "hello borat"
Wrong country, Mantra. Borat was from Kazakhstan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-14, 10:29 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wrong country, Mantra. Borat was from..."
i know but i was simply making an allusion you sexy british hunk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-06-14, 12:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't mind him, he's being a dumbass. ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Don't mind him, he's being a dumbass.

From what I've read, Kyrgyzstan sounds like a pretty cool place. I'm pretty interested in this "Epic of Manas" I've read about. It sounds pretty cool.

Is it a religious story, or is it just a tale of a hero similar to other epics?
Yes, "Epic of Manas" is just a tale of a Kyrgyz hero like Homer's "Iliyada" and "Odiseya" (sorry, if i write wrong in english). And this epic has two sequels - "Semetei" (son of Manas) and "Seitek" (son of Semetei). I'll try to find electronic version this books in enghish.
Unfortunately, I badly know all history of Kyrgyzstan and kyrgyz's culture in spite of the fact that I live in this country. But if you have a questions, I'll try to give an answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spss

Posted 2007-06-14, 12:48 PM in reply to spss's post starting "Yes, "Epic of Manas" is just a tale of..."
Hmm, ok. Well hi! Oh, and didn't anyone else notice some flaming in here...."he's just being a dumbass", i think that could be considered flaming!!...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-06-14, 12:52 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "hello borat"
Mantralord said:
hello borat
You know Borat wasn't exactly from Kazakhstan at all. This film is just a joke and nothing is true in it. For example there are no true kazakhs in it. And two capitals of Kazakhstan (Almaty and Astana) are very beautiful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spss

Posted 2007-06-14, 12:56 PM in reply to spss's post starting "Yes, "Epic of Manas" is just a tale of..."
spss said:
Yes, "Epic of Manas" is just a tale of a Kyrgyz hero like Homer's "Iliyada" and "Odiseya" (sorry, if i write wrong in english). And this epic has two sequels - "Semetei" (son of Manas) and "Seitek" (son of Semetei). I'll try to find electronic version this books in enghish.
Unfortunately, I badly know all history of Kyrgyzstan and kyrgyz's culture in spite of the fact that I live in this country. But if you have a questions, I'll try to give an answer.
From what I've heard, Epic of Manas is incredibly, incredibly long, compared to either the Iliad or the Oddessy. Aren't there special "singers" that sing the Epic of Manas or something like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "From what I've heard, Epic of Manas is..."
!King_Amazon! said:
From what I've heard, Epic of Manas is incredibly, incredibly long, compared to either the Iliad or the Oddessy. Aren't there special "singers" that sing the Epic of Manas or something like that?
Epic of Manas is really more longer than the Iliad or the Oddessy. And it's true, that there are people who knows all of it and sign it (something like rap without any music or partly to the accompaniment of komuz - national instrument). They are called as "manaschy".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

spss

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:31 PM in reply to spss's post starting "You know Borat wasn't exactly from..."
spss said:
You know Borat wasn't exactly from Kazakhstan at all. This film is just a joke and nothing is true in it. For example there are no true kazakhs in it. And two capitals of Kazakhstan (Almaty and Astana) are very beautiful.
go write hardware reviews, you'd be perfect at it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:40 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "go write hardware reviews, you'd be..."
Mantralord said:
go write hardware reviews, you'd be perfect at it
Thank you, but I have a job and like it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

spss

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:40 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Hmm, ok. Well hi! Oh, and didn't anyone..."
klo said:
Hmm, ok. Well hi! Oh, and didn't anyone else notice some flaming in here...."he's just being a dumbass", i think that could be considered flaming!!...
You should ban me Klo.

EDIT: I just found it necessary to point out to you that just in another thread you were saying people have been getting banned for stupid reasons and you seem to have a problem with it.

Am I incorrect to assume, from what you're saying, that you only want the rules inforced if they aren't inforced against yourself or your bitch(Thanatos)?

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-06-14 at 01:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:43 PM in reply to spss's post starting "Epic of Manas is really more longer..."
spss said:
Epic of Manas is really more longer than the Iliad or the Oddessy. And it's true, that there are people who knows all of it and sign it (something like rap without any music or partly to the accompaniment of komuz - national instrument). They are called as "manaschy".
Hmm, maybe I can find a recording of the stories. I know some guy wrote a book that follows the story of Manas, but I don't recall his name.

You seem to speak english pretty well, sadly there are people here whose first language is english and you speak it better than them.

Just curious, why is this the only thread you're posting in? There are plenty of others here at Zelaron, and I think you would be a great addition to the community if you're interested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hmm, maybe I can find a recording of..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Hmm, maybe I can find a recording of the stories. I know some guy wrote a book that follows the story of Manas, but I don't recall his name.

You seem to speak english pretty well, sadly there are people here whose first language is english and you speak it better than them.

Thanks for kind words and invitation. Unfortunately, my english isn't so good as you can think. My written english may be not bad, but speaking is awfull.

!King_Amazon! said:
Just curious, why is this the only thread you're posting in? There are plenty of others here at Zelaron, and I think you would be a great addition to the community if you're interested.
I think I'll be able to join in other topics soon.

Last edited by spss; 2007-06-14 at 01:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

spss

Posted 2007-06-14, 07:42 PM in reply to spss's post starting "Thanks for kind words and invitation...."
This thread may not be well to your liking, but it does have a few point of interest. First, it overclock well. Secondly, it does require 700W+ PSU or one may not have the necessary power. I found it to be very quite and during our tests it was not loud at all, and could not be heard beyond several metres from the computer. Against other threads, it perform very well. I recommend it to all and it receives the Mantralord Badge of Recommendation. Very good 8/10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2007-06-15, 08:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You should ban me Klo. EDIT: I just..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Am I incorrect to assume, from what you're saying, that you only want the rules inforced if they aren't inforced against yourself or your bitch(Thanatos)?
Umm, excuse me? Don't drag me into this.

And if anything, Klo is my bitch. Get your facts straight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-15, 08:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Umm, excuse me? Don't drag me into..."
Sorry you have this silly dramatic bickering unfolding incredibly in your very first thread. It's almost perfectly representative of what it is like now to be a member of this forum. If you want to "fit in", pick someone to badger and flame (insulting someone publicly via a thread about "how much they suck and why" rhetorical talent is usually rewarded). That's what a lot of people seem to do here.

Realistically though, you seem to be on the right track to becoming a quality member of the forum. Just don't jump on the bandwagon that rolls through this place.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-06-17, 04:46 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Sorry you have this silly dramatic..."
good thing you're not from uzbekistan or I would have had to kill you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-06-18, 04:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Welcome. You know, I actually didn't..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Welcome.

You know, I actually didn't believe you were from Kyrgyzstan, because I've never even heard of the place, but you were telling the truth. I went to a website and checked your IP address for myself.

For anyone else who was wondering:

Wow you must be really bored these days.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V