Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2007-11-30, 08:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It grows in the ground without the aid..."
I'm not saying it's harmful, but it's most definitely a drug. I would say anything that has medicinal effects on your body or alters your mind in some way is a drug. Alcohol is a drug, in my opinion.

The word "drug" does not imply "badness" in any way, so what's wrong with calling marijuana a drug?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-30, 08:12 AM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post "Im New."
hmmm, well arent you just a twat face...=]]
jk i <3 u!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AmBam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAmBam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AmBam

Posted 2007-11-30, 08:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not saying it's harmful, but it's..."
Oh, I wasn't debating on whether or not marijuana is considered a drug. It is a drug, I was just pointing out that it's extremely low-grade in harmfullness compared to other drugs.

But, to the majority of the American population, anytime somebody hears the word drug they automatically are drawn to the negative aspects of said substances. Me, no, I do not group 'drug' and 'badness' together, but as I said, most people do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-30, 02:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, I wasn't debating on whether or not..."
Did you tell Amber about Zel?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-30, 02:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Did you tell Amber about Zel?"
No, no I did not tell Amber about Zel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-30, 03:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, no I did not tell Amber about Zel."
Not you, my g/f
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-30, 04:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It grows in the ground without the aid..."
I agree with that theory. Good one Thanatos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-01, 01:07 PM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "I agree with that theory. Good one..."
Of course you do. My logic is flawless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-01, 11:58 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post "Im New."
Welcome to Zelaron.

Things seem to be getting a bit personal for Spector around here. This could prove amusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:05 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron. Things seem to..."
No, its not really amusing...I didnt really want her on here, lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:21 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "No, its not really amusing...I didnt..."
Sweetesthunni said:
No, its not really amusing...I didnt really want her on here, lol
Spector, when your talking about your "gf" you gotta log off of her name and back onto your own, lmao.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Spector, when your talking about your..."
No, i wrote that, Im not Spector. I didnt want her on here, Im spectors Girlfriend and she is his ex, Thats why i didnt want her on here..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:29 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "No, i wrote that, Im not Spector. I..."
So we've established that Sweetesthunni is Spector's girlfriend, AmBam is his ex girlfriend, now all we need to know is who Optimistic and Big-2ce are.

Optimistic and Big-2ce have about a day to reveal their identities before they're out of here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:41 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "No, i wrote that, Im not Spector. I..."
Then why did you tell her about Zelaron?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:10 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "No, i wrote that, Im not Spector. I..."
Sweetesthunni said:
No, i wrote that, Im not Spector. I didnt want her on here, Im spectors Girlfriend and she is his ex, Thats why i didnt want her on here..
Pics or :ban:

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-04, 02:25 AM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "No, i wrote that, Im not Spector. I..."
Sweetesthunni said:
I think you're proving my point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-04, 02:16 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I think you're proving my point."
Optomistic = My girlfriend's little sister.
Big-2ce = Not sure, possibly one of her sister's friends
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-04, 04:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Optomistic = My girlfriend's little..."
Does anyone wanna smoke any substance that alters normal bodily function with me?

That doesn't sound as bad as the word "drug" but it still means the same "thing".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos