Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Gay Bishop?
Posted 2003-08-04, 07:20 PM
ok i heard on CNN that some bishop is now openly gay. The people on CNN also reported that they were gona be having a vote on wether or not to keep him in the church. WTF ? why they need a fucking vote? ok i wana know, are homosexuals treated the same around the world or is it just the US that is fucking anoying about this subject. i mean when did the meaning of love turn into being specificaly a Boy/girl relationship. love is love we get hung up on all that moralistic, culture crap. So hes gay, So he rather bang guys than chics. who gives!?

just wanted to see what other peopls views were on this.

edit: move this to Chat Forum plz
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.

Last edited by Anime-Otaku; 2003-08-04 at 07:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:11 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
If they let bishop have a wife, they won't turn gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:15 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
I know, that will say its ok to be gay. I think gayness is something wrong with the person... maybe they can make something you can take... like NOGAY or something lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:19 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
I think being gay is a crime. Death being it's penalty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:26 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
gayness is actually nothing wrong with the person( from what ive heard). you chose your sexual orientation when you are 5. It is not based on your enviroment or mental capacity or anything. also Uncapped whats wrong wit being gay/lesbian? ??
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:27 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
Wrong forum.

I think its fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:29 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
i know, can some1 move this to chat forum..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:34 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
General Conversation actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:36 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
I don't like the fact that people are gay, but I don't hate..

As long as I don't see any incredibly gay shit I'm fine..

Moved to Chat.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-04, 09:39 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
Adrenachrome said:
I don't like the fact that people are gay, but I don't hate..

As long as I don't see any incredibly gay shit I'm fine..

Moved to Chat.
I dont hate it if its not public or they aren't trying to make other people become gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-05, 12:42 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
i dont know about gays but as long as lesbos are around they are 100% fine by me
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-05, 01:35 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
When someone is gay, they are either seeking attention, or have something imbalanced in their brain, there is little to no evidence of other animals being gay.

As long as they don't act gay (lisp, wear purple and feathers) than I'm fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-05, 01:59 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
I don't care if people are gay or not. One thing that bothers me are flamers... Also, how is a priest/bishop(whatever) supposed to give you advice on life, if they don't even have a normal one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-05, 01:59 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
LOL u are SO wrong insolence. there have been studies and reports that there have been Rats, Mice, dolphins AND monkeys that practice homosexual activities. Monkeys being our closest relative give obvious evidence that Homosexuality is not just a "choice" as most homophobes would like to think.

If some1 says their gay and lisps and shit like that, thats not truely homophobic thats just some1 trying to get attention. if some1 is sexually attracted to the same sex, and/or Has had sexual intercourse with the same sex then they are gay.

just wanted to clear that up.

Eddie:
Priests/bishops dont give life guidance, they give religious gidance. Religion is a cult. you follow the rules that were written down millions of years ago and this is suposedly supposed to make you a better person. all priests and bishops are doing is providing a insight to what is already stated in the bible.

Last edited by Anime-Otaku; 2003-08-05 at 02:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-08-05, 02:02 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
Gays dont bother me uneless they express it way 2much.. i dont go out and act alls traight and wear clothes that say "IM STRAIGHT!" but.. gays do that.. well almost.. like insolence said, feathers? lisps? wow... gayometer is now 12 on 10 =( but if they are normal then ill be fine around them

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-05, 02:04 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
My friend has two female dogs a Lab/Husky and a full husky. And the Lab/Husky always humps the full husky...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-05, 02:17 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
If only they were humans!! then theyd probably be in 1 of my movies!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-05, 03:03 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
----------------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 01:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-08-05, 03:09 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
`Insolence` said:
When someone is gay, they are either seeking attention, or have something imbalanced in their brain, there is little to no evidence of other animals being gay.

As long as they don't act gay (lisp, wear purple and feathers) than I'm fine.

I saw a gay sqarle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-08-05, 03:29 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Gay Bishop?"
I like girls that will do things with other girls, if they are really lezzy than it is gross as hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer