Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

White Men Face Jobs Ban As New Law Favours Ethnic Minorities and Women
Posted 2008-06-28, 03:40 PM
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/49922

Ridiculous what the ZOG can get away with nowadays. I feel sorry for White Men in the UK. Affirmative action is getting way out of hand these days. Just because minorities and women are less qualified to do a job, doesn't mean they should be given that job just because of their race or gender.

Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-28, 03:51 PM in reply to zonalon's post "White Men Face Jobs Ban As New Law..."
You in the Klan?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Thumbs down
Posted 2008-06-28, 03:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You in the Klan?"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
You in the Klan?
No. Did you even read the article?
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-28, 04:27 PM in reply to zonalon's post "White Men Face Jobs Ban As New Law..."
Oh Zonalon, it's so good to see that you weren't stuck in prison taking it up the ass by a Jewish Chinese guy named Bubba. <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-28, 05:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh Zonalon, it's so good to see that..."
Seriously, the very idea of ZOG is highly offensive to me.

It seems you have a pro-white stance in almost every one of your posts.

Have you every heard of the Sheep and Goat judgment in Christianity?

http://endtimepilgrim.org/sheepgoat.htm
http://www.bereanbiblechurch.org/tra...heep_goats.htm

You sicken me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-28, 06:35 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Seriously, the very idea of ZOG is..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]

You sicken me.
Yay Wed-G!! You rock!
Black Power!! (I'm not a black guy just so you know.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-28, 10:04 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Seriously, the very idea of ZOG is..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]

You sicken me.
#1 ZOG exists and I don't see how it can 'offend' you
#2 I do, what's wrong with that?
#3 Not a Christian
#4 I don't care if I sicken you

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-28, 10:46 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "#1 ZOG exists and I don't see how it..."
zonalon said: [Goto]
#3 Not a Christian
Oh. No wonder noone loves you. I'm so sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-28, 11:42 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "#1 ZOG exists and I don't see how it..."
#3 Not a Christian
1.)
Quote:
Zionist Occupation Government (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory according to which Jews secretly control a country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist...ion_Government

2.)
Quote:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
- http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

3.)
Quote:
Hell is the final destiny of those who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior after they have passed through the great white throne of judgement, where they will be punished for sin and permanently separated from God after the general resurrection and last judgment.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

4.)
Quote:
Fuck off
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-28, 11:44 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "1.) -..."
Ummm..............

Owned?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-29, 02:56 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Ummm.............. Owned?"
Coriander said: [Goto]
Ummm..............

Owned?
I repeat.
No wonder noone loves him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-29, 11:41 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "1.) -..."
#1 It's a conspiracy theory but one supported by facts. Look at who gets the most funding, AIPAC, look up Jews in politics, etc.

#2 You forgetting the part in the constitution where it calls Negroids 3/5th of a man (I don't agree with that btw, just saying that's what they called them, property, slaves, etc.) and refers to Indians as savages? Also the part where it says immigration is reserved exclusively for white Europeans? (something that was left in tact for a long time) Besides this is in the UK anyways - do you have any proof all men are created equal?

#3 Um, I thought you were a Jew btw. So then you are going to Hell too? That's if Hell even exists.

#4 No comment necessary.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-29, 11:47 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "#1 It's a conspiracy theory but one..."
All men are created equal. You shit just like the rest of us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-29, 11:48 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "#1 It's a conspiracy theory but one..."
The constitution says slaves counted as 3/5th of a person when determining representation in government. It never says that "Negroids" count as 3/5ths of a person, and "Negroids" that weren't slaves counted as a full person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-29, 11:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The constitution says slaves counted as..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
The constitution says slaves counted as 3/5th of a person when determining representation in government. It never says that "Negroids" count as 3/5ths of a person, and "Negroids" that weren't slaves counted as a full person.
"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate, than that these people are to be free; nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion have drawn indelible lines of distinction between them." - Thomas Jefferson

"For the sake of your race you should sacrifice something of your present comfort for the purpose of being as grand in that respect as the white people. ... The colony of Liberia has been in existence a long time. In a certain sense it is a success. ... They are not all American colonists or their descendants. Something less than 12,000 have been sent thither from this country. Many of the original settlers have died; yet, like people else-where, their offspring outnumber those deceased. The question is, if the colored people are persuaded to go anywhere, why not there?" - Abraham Lincoln

This isn't me writing these quotes. This is just what they thought of Negroids. Call me hateful if you must, but then wouldn't Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln be "hateful" and "ignorant" as well?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-29, 12:01 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "#1 It's a conspiracy theory but one..."
#3 Um, I thought you were a Jew btw. So then you are going to Hell too? That's if Hell even exists.
Actually, I never said I was Jewish. In every post about this, I've said I'm Hebrew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-29, 02:13 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "#1 It's a conspiracy theory but one..."
[quote=zonalon;642887Besides this is in the UK anyways - do you have any proof all men are created equal?[/quote]

Damn straight, and we Britons are more equal than the rest of you put together!

I would call you out for your source - the Sunday Express holds as much water as ring - but I've found an article on the BBC site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-29, 07:17 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "All men are created equal. You shit..."
Just because we're not all equal doesn't mean I'm better then all of you anyways. Stop arguing because noones opinion will change. It's pointless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-05, 09:58 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Just because we're not all equal..."
Pointless and stupid. Everyone thinks they are better than someone. Until they get off their ass and challenge them to every event known to man and win at every one it's just opinion. A human is a human. You bleed and die, you shit, you piss, you eat, you sleep, you breathe, you get sick. Just like everyone else. Religion, no matter which one, is about love and forgiveness and treating others the way you wish to be treated. In your case I guess you want to be treated like a piece of shit though.

And so it is that in the end the only people who will burn in hell are the people like you. Have fun and send me a pic of Satan's penis. You'll be seeing it enough. That's for sure.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-05, 12:10 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Pointless and stupid. Everyone thinks..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
Religion, no matter which one, is about love and forgiveness and treating others the way you wish to be treated.
That is 150% bullshit. That may be what the religions are based on, but that is now how the practitioners of said religions live their lives.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!