Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post programs
Posted 2002-09-25, 01:35 PM
is there any progrem that wuld shut my pc at the certain time??? or i could make one or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC

Posted 2002-09-25, 01:51 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
hmm i dont think so, you may be abled to make a skedualed task though but im not sure, why would you want to do it anyway?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-25, 01:59 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
It would be useful for me too.. if your running a server, put a shortcut to the server laucher in startup then have it run all day and then the computer turns off at like 1 am and cools down for 5 hours and loads back up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-26, 05:47 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
i just want it for pinda bot work all night then shut down like at 6 am cool off nad i would wake up and start it up again or something like that but i just dont want it work too much u know??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC

Posted 2002-09-26, 07:48 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
Hrm... I know you can make a shortcut to shut your computer down... I just don't remember the path. There's a utility somewhere... similar to powertools, but I don't think it's the same, that will do it for you. I figure just make that shortcut then put it daily schedule tasks for 6am.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-09-27, 07:04 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
im pretty sure u can do it in c...cant think off of the top of my head though. It is doable though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-09-27, 07:32 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
start.control panel.schedualed tasks, from their i dont know what to do...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-28, 08:15 AM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
Quote:
Originally posted by Medieval Bob
Hrm... I know you can make a shortcut to shut your computer down... I just don't remember the path. There's a utility somewhere... similar to powertools, but I don't think it's the same, that will do it for you. I figure just make that shortcut then put it daily schedule tasks for 6am.
sounds confusing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DRK_SORC

Posted 2002-09-28, 09:54 AM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
you could edit the script so after x amout of runs, it will run the shut off script (1 word code)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-09-28, 01:51 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
what about this, remeber there was a problem with people dling what they thougt were legit d2 hacks and instead it would drop all their items and restart the computer, why not start there? examine the script im sure its in there, but instead of restart just have fiddle with it to make a full shut down.
just a thought.
godspeed you black emperor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ÆonFluX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenÆonFluX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ÆonFluX

Posted 2002-10-06, 12:30 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "programs"
could u make them cuz im not good a tthat.. it would be nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DRK_SORC