Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
pfft you cal that a gun.

50 caliber rifle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bfg50a1.jpg (46.3 KB, 46 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
ok...if u wanna play like that:
Attached Images
File Type: gif rocketlauncher.gif (64.2 KB, 40 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
RoboticSilence said:
Randuin said:
Dude... That's so cheap, I've seen swords (Samurai Swords) that go for 20,000 USD+

They've been tempered by skilled japanese blacksmiths, the metal folded about 10,000 times, the blade consists of over 100,000 layers of steel. Pure goodness
This is the kind of sword I have always wanted... a true samurai blade. Someday I'll get it even if it requires me to become an apprentice smith and forge my own blade or recieve one as a gift from a master.
You need 44.1 BS, plus the Mining to get the ores out, oh yea you'll need a hammer too, and you have to be near a forge or anvil
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-12-30, 01:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Kuja said:
Heh i wouldnt even wear that for halloween
hell, you wouldn't wear it, but I would.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-30, 01:58 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
mjordan2nd said:
forget all the swords...get one of these...lol

honestly i have no idea about swords so i couldn't help you.
thats what i got a glock 21 .45 cal. with a 400 dollar internal lazer.... but you wont get as much fun slicing people in half. And yes those swords made a few hundred of years ago cost a fortune because it was made with perfectness. You can know when you have a REAL sword by the weight, the real ones are as heavy as the braveheart sword (which i have) and looks light (like the picture in the beginning of this thread) To be able to manuver the real sword, will be a perfect workout for the uper muscles of the body
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-30, 02:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
how did the conversation go from swords to guns?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-30, 02:32 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
mjordans fault :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-30, 03:02 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
totally
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-30, 01:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
I just bought a sword on Boxing Day. Its called the "King's Head", and its a mix between a French Rapier and a British Bronze Sword. Its all silver, and awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-12-30, 02:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
mjordan2nd said:
forget all the swords...get one of these...lol

honestly i have no idea about swords so i couldn't help you.

Glock>Sword.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-12-30, 02:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
mjordan2nd said:
ok...if u wanna play like that:
You all shall feel my wrath.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-12-30, 03:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Jamesadin said:
I just bought a sword on Boxing Day. Its called the "King's Head", and its a mix between a French Rapier and a British Bronze Sword. Its all silver, and awesome.
get a picture of it and show us your kewl sword
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-30, 03:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
I want to see it to so hurry up and take a picture of it already.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Sovereign said:
pfft you cal that a gun.

50 caliber rifle.
sucks compaired to m16.

i think we all can agree that guns<swords
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zar

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Scenario: Man with a glock and man with a sword.
The man with the sword is trying to kill the oen with the gun

Sword: Im going to cut you in half
- charges-
Gun: you truly are a moron
-pulls glock out and shoots the moron trying to kill him with a MELEE WEAPON-

Swords are good, but nothign to guns
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
I personally would prefer a tickle me elmo doll over a gun or a sword. They'd never see that coming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Sovereign said:

- charges-

Thats like the movie the last samurai............

Sometimes i wish they never invented guns, that way you could carry a blade with you at all times , instead of a pussy gun.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-12-31, 12:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Hades-Knight said:
Sovereign said:

- charges-

Thats like the movie the last samurai............

Sometimes i wish they never invented guns, that way you could carry a blade with you at all times , instead of a pussy gun.....
I agree. Sometimes I wish they never invented guns, bombs, WMDs, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-31, 12:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
There was much more dicipline back then, now it's a bunch of 12 year old hackers who's only dicipline is getting the most frags on UT2003...

And Grav... damn you, I want one of those now. I used to play with them while I was a young'n...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez