Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Blizzard needs to get their act together
Posted 2005-03-29, 09:15 AM
If they think they can buy everybody off with their little 2-extra day trial bullshit ain't gonna work much longer.

Every time Blizzard tries to add something to their "servers" it goes down, for a few hours at a time, they eventually take a few down for "emergency maintenance" which lasts a few hours.

People like me who are usually busy and only have selected hours to play, don't get the time of day that they would enjoy (even though we are paying $15 a month for this premium service). I enjoy WoW alot, when I get a chance to play it. Lets just say they've sold 1,500,000 copies of warcraft and everyone one of them have paid for one month of service that comes out to around 75000000, and monthly around 22 million. SO they have made around 100 Million dolalrs, I am no server genius, but I know it is pretty cheap these days to run game servers (business wise).

The only reason I am posting this (on my day off wrk) is because I hopped on early this morning (forgetting about their shitty Tues maintenance) and played from like 8:30 - 9-ish when they closed it down, I go read on the main login that they are going to be down until fucking 11am PST (That 2pm EST) ... What the fuck. I have no reason to be off work today, all my friends are at work and it is storming here, fuck you blizzard, may you rot in hell you faget mother fuckers.

Edit: I just noticed that they aren't going to have their forums up until after they have all the servers up, how conveinent that people like me can't bitch whine moan and complain about their shitty service.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2005-03-29 at 09:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-29, 10:14 AM in reply to D3V's post "Blizzard needs to get their act together"
Priase the Lord!!! i hate this tuesday maintanence
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2005-03-29, 10:37 AM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "Priase the Lord!!! i hate this tuesday..."
I've got a question, does anyone know how to delete "the" patch or roll it back in any way. I just downloaded "another" one of their new updates, but it won't let me load the game itself, grr.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-29, 10:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've got a question, does anyone know..."
hmm i dunno its pointless to even try right now youll just get to the realm select crap and itll not show you any realms.. until this crap "Maintanence" is done... Man now i gotta wait till tonight to get my icey chill enchantment
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2005-03-29, 10:52 AM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "hmm i dunno its pointless to even try..."
No, I can't load the game at all. I need to delete the patch and reload it, (guessing that will fix it). I don't know if I should delete the Patch.mpq file or not..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-03-29, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, I can't load the game at all. I..."
No point in complaining, they don't listen. I made a post identical to this in their forums, ticketed GMs saying we deserve better service, all kinds of shit. Nothing works, Blizzard just sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-29, 12:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No point in complaining, they don't..."
My day off work also. Got home form class wanted to play WoW for a couple hours and try to ding 60 before I had to leave tonight. Doesn't look like it is going to happen. It sucks man, I know but theres really no other choice but to quit.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2005-03-29, 01:10 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "My day off work also. Got home form..."
I have seriously considered quitting, but I like playing with my friends and the game itself so much, but their fucking service has been a joke ever since bliz started a long time ago with starcraft. (though starcraft and d2 even were more relilable, and this game has just about the same as both of those combined, but being paid alot more and a monthly charge should have NO problems, ever. EVER.

15 a month for this, no. I'll take that and get a small person CS source server ...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V