Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question Ask Arkantis
Posted 2004-03-16, 07:55 PM
Since I have ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE, ask me questions and I will awnser them in the best way fit.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-16, 07:59 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Ask Arkantis"
Beat off a lot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:01 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Ask Arkantis"
Alrighty then....

1) How many times have you smoked weed?

2) How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?

3) What do you think about the staff at zelaron?

4) What is your biggest fear?

5) How many children are in your family?

6) What kind of music do you listen to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:02 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Ask Arkantis"
how many forums did you go to before you joined this one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:11 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Ask Arkantis"
Which of the following sentences is true and which is false:

Code:
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:23 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Which of the following sentences is..."
Here it comes...
Beat off alot?
Nope
1) How many times have you smoked weed?
Zip zero
2) How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
One, 2 if you count NAH
3) What do you think about the staff at zelaron?
They are all good I dont have any real problems with any of them I dont think I have ever complained
Anything on this site.... www.shootingiron.com/chamber/church/church.htm
5) How many children are in your family?
6) What kind of music do you listen to?
Anything
how many forums did you go to before you joined this one?
Originally 0
I choose to awnser as I see fit and I say that they are both wrong
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:38 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Here it comes... Beat off alot? Nope..."
Boring answers.

Do you ever think about commiting suicide?
Do you get made fun of a lot?
Do you get bad grades?
What's the most fun experience you've ever had?
Who's that ugly kid in your avatar?
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:41 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Boring answers. Do you ever think..."
Do you ever think about commiting suicide?
A couple of times
Do you get made fun of a lot?
No
Do you get bad grades?
In 2 classes (math and comp)
What's the most fun experience you've ever had?
Apalos Chariot (bush gardens virgina)
Who's that ugly kid in your avatar?
Me Ya basterd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:41 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Here it comes... Beat off alot? Nope..."
Arkantis said:
I choose to awnser as I see fit and I say that they are both wrong
Incorrect.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:43 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Incorrect."
RoboticSilence said:
Incorrect.
Not a question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:44 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Incorrect."
Is the correct answer "Purple", RS?

Anywho, Arkantis. Is your name Nick? You look like a Nick...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:46 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Is the correct answer "Purple", RS? ..."
Looks more like a "Dan" to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:46 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Incorrect."
Actually he's correct. As he said before, "I choose to awnser as I see fit and I say that they are both wrong"

Therefore, he is correct. If you care to debate relativity then create a new thread so I may prove you wrong.

How far did you get with your girlfriend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:49 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Here it comes... Beat off alot? Nope..."
Arkantis said:
Here it comes...
Anything on this site.... www.shootingiron.com/chamber/church/church.htm
Thanks for the link, i need it for a book i'm writing (gross/horror story)

My question is, what turns you on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Thanks for the link, i need it for a..."
Nevermind.

Edited by Sovereign 
Well damn it i dont want to see it RS -_-

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-03-16 at 09:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:53 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Actually he's correct. As he said..."
Is your name Nick?
NO, Jacob (don’t you ppl remember me)
How far did you get with your girlfriend?
I was in grade school, not far.
What truns me on?
Girls either full built of petite I also like pale skin and black hair
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nevermind. Well damn it i dont want..."
fine, since Sovy thought the last question was weird, Have you ever had visions of evil things destroying the world? (I answered yes to this before)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:59 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Is your name Nick? NO, Jacob (don’t..."
For comedy reasons mostly I have added a picture of Hand of Heaven (Top) and Me (Bottom)

(Sorry to dubble post)
Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DANIEL.jpg (22.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Me1.jpg (33.5 KB, 0 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "fine, since Sovy thought the last..."
KagomJack said:
fine, since Sovy thought the last question was weird, Have you ever had visions of evil things destroying the world? (I answered yes to this before)
Yea, didnt know anyone didnt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nevermind. Well damn it i dont want..."
Quote:
Edited by Sovereign

Well damn it i dont want to see it RS -_-
Ouch, it looks like between this incident and trying to merge the two "ask me" threads RS is 2/2 in poor judgement calls. what a cool mod.

to stay on topic

What does 1+1 equal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3