Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

govermental coverups
Posted 2008-06-11, 02:00 PM
i know that the goverment cover ups a lot of things like the rosweld crash and area 51
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-11, 02:01 PM in reply to jamer123's post "govermental coverups"
Don't touch this issue Jamer, your far to young to grasp the knowledge required to back up this information.

:Edit: Also, Area 51 is hidden from everyone, even some government members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-11, 08:30 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Don't touch this issue Jamer, your far..."
Area 51 operations may be covered, but you (at least you used to be able to) are allowed to see satelite images of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-11, 08:48 PM in reply to jamer123's post "govermental coverups"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
i know that the goverment cover ups a lot of things like the rosweld crash and area 51
Hey jamer, I heard that if you leave a tooth under your pillow at night, the tooth fairy will come and take it and leave money for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-12, 08:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hey jamer, I heard that if you leave a..."
The tooth fairy once went to get one of Dracula's fangs, but Dracula's castle was really dark so she cut herself on the fang by mistake and ever since she's been a BLOOD-SUCKING VAMPIRE TOOTH FAIRY.

That's one the European Union have been cpvering up, actually, rather than the American "Goverment".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-12, 11:25 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The tooth fairy once went to get one of..."
Damn you Europeans and your blood sucking abominations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-12, 09:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hey jamer, I heard that if you leave a..."
She does! My last tooth I lost I got $20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-13, 01:59 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "She does! My last tooth I lost I got..."
The tooth fairy stole my wallet.

Bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-13, 08:39 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "The tooth fairy stole my wallet. ..."
Did you try to steal from her? She'll do that shit if you tried to fuck with her cash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-14, 01:16 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Did you try to steal from her? She'll..."
When I got my wisdom teeth pulled, i put them under my pillow and got 20 dollars. Bitch didn't even take the teeth! I win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-06-14, 10:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "When I got my wisdom teeth pulled, i..."
Dammit, why can't I be that lucky?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-14, 07:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Did you try to steal from her? She'll..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Did you try to steal from her? She'll do that shit if you tried to fuck with her cash.
No. She jacked me in an alley after a night at the bar. Kicked me in the shins, cracked the back of my head with her wand, then shoved a snubnose .38 in my face and said, "Gimme your wallet, dipshit."

Bitch is cold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-15, 04:30 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "No. She jacked me in an alley after a..."
stay on subject
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-15, 06:43 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "stay on subject"
Ooooh, we apologise, sir.

Then again, doth thou not thinketh that Ms. Tooth Fairy is a "govermental coverup"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-15, 11:11 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "stay on subject"
Fuck that noise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-15, 12:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooh, we apologise, sir. Then..."
Lenny, be careful. He's very intimidating and dangerous *nods*.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-17, 12:44 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lenny, be careful. He's very..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Lenny, be careful. He's very intimidating and dangerous *nods*.
E-Thugs: Serious business.

On a related note, how does the OP KNOW they do? Also, what the hell is with everyone's raging hardon for Area 51 in this country?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-17, 03:45 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "E-Thugs: Serious business. On a..."
Oh come on, Voll! It's a conspiracy theory - everyone knows the facts in a conspiracy theory!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-18, 09:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh come on, Voll! It's a conspiracy..."
Duh, Lenlen!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-21, 12:36 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Duh, Lenlen!"
That E-thugs thing reminds me of something in the news where a woman was being harassed in WoW. Her boyfriend got on her account and told the guy he was gonna beat his ass and asked for his address. The idiot gave it to him and said, "bring it". So the dude found his house, beat his ass, and left him in the hospital.

As for the high interest in Area 51, I believe it has something to do with the fact that we have or believe we have all this technology in our country and we aren't doing anything with it. Kinda like when you were a kid, and you were told to stay out of your parents room when it got close to Christmas time. You didn't know exactly what was in there, but you wanted to find out. That explains a majority of the people, at least. As for the people who are extreme about it, I have no clue...

But as far as the 'government' covering stuff up, I do believe they cover alot up. Probably to keep us afraid for whatever reason. Take the whole "Let's invade Iraq" bullshit. Why did our government say we needed to go over there? Because Saddam had weapons of "Mass Destruction". They told us that to get us afraid and want to remove those weapons from a "maniacal tyrant"'s hands. What happened when we got there? The reports said something along the lines of, "There wasn't even enough mustard gas to draw tears..." No reports of any nuclear weapons, or even any factories that would be required to build nuclear weapons, or labs to develop these "Weapons of Mass Destruction". But because we were afraid, the government took advantage of it. What is the real reason we went over there? Well, depending on who you ask now, it could have been for oil or because Daddy Bush had beef with Saddam.

I believe "V" said it best, "The people should not be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of its people!"

On a side note.... I feel like hitting the person who proudly displays thier "Bush '04" campaign stickers. Especially when they have dozens of them plastered across the back....sids....front....top....dash....and where ever else possible to have a sticker placed.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003