without you I would be sad
you are the only girlfriend I have ever had
meeting you was a very important day
I was too shy to tell you I liked you that way
now you know that I love you
now what I want to hear is a reply from you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-13, 11:10 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Poem for Harmony"
awwwww dan is in love
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-14, 08:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "awwwww dan is in love ^_^"
Sovereign said:
awwwww dan is in love
yes I am.I will make another poem here when I feel like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-14, 08:08 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "yes I am.I will make another poem here..."
kinda off topic but... you are in highschool right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-03-14, 08:37 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "kinda off topic but... you are in..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-03-15, 11:09 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
What would you do if I said that harmony was having an afair? Would you make a nice hate poem for us all to hear?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-16, 07:38 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "kinda off topic but... you are in..."
Ganga said:
No, he is in college.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:56 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "What would you do if I said that..."
There goes Zagggon fueling the fire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:59 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Poem for Harmony"
Thats a very nice poem man, hope everything works out for you and her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-16, 06:55 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "What would you do if I said that..."
zagggon said:
What would you do if I said that harmony was having an afair? Would you make a nice hate poem for us all to hear?
I already know she isn't having an affair and if she did I would be too sad to make a poem unless it was a sad poem.I doubt I would be able to make a hate poem.
Ganga said:
I am in college like Sovereign said.Why did you ask if I was in High School?
LiveWire said:
Thats a very nice poem man, hope everything works out for you and her
thank you for the compliment and thank you for hoping everything works out for us.I hope any relationships you are in work out as well.

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2004-03-16 at 07:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:40 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Poem for Harmony"
As I had told you before, I really don't consider myself to be a poet, but since you tend to insist that I am and asked for my opinion on your poem, I'll comply.

Is this your first poem? If so, it actually is rather good, IMHO. The rhyming was nicely done. However, the last line, I think, needs to be re-phrased. It's just my opinion, and you don't have to agree with me, but it seems...I dunno...out of place? Almost as if you're demanding a response from her.

But it still is pretty good. O.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:54 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "As I had told you before, I really..."
Jessifer said:
As I had told you before, I really don't consider myself to be a poet, but since you tend to insist that I am and asked for my opinion on your poem, I'll comply.

Is this your first poem? If so, it actually is rather good, IMHO. The rhyming was nicely done. However, the last line, I think, needs to be re-phrased. It's just my opinion, and you don't have to agree with me, but it seems...I dunno...out of place? Almost as if you're demanding a response from her.

But it still is pretty good. O.o
I do want a response from her.If she wrote a poem as a reply it would make it even better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:55 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I do want a response from her.If she..."
Aah. I see. Okay, then. Omit what I said, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:29 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
I'm in love too, and I plan on marrying her, honestly, we are going too. We're deeply in love, and it's not for the lust, b/c frankly we didn't do anything really yet. Age doesn't mater, but the heart does.
good luck with your relationship man.I hope you two are together as long as Harmony and I will be together which is forever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Thumbs up cool dude
Posted 2004-03-19, 05:05 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "good luck with your relationship man.I..."
i like your poem i think it is sweet and romantic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-20, 01:27 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "cool dude"
Pimpiroth said:
i like your poem i think it is sweet and romantic
I know.I wish I could get more people's oppinions here at zelaron though.I want to see what people think of my poem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Grin Raziel is stupid
Posted 2004-03-21, 02:55 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I know.I wish I could get more people's..."
I am a fucking moron. Pay no attention to this post plz.

Edited by Sovereing 
MATT, STOP FUCKING THROWING INSULTS AROUND

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-03-21 at 03:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-21, 04:30 AM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "Raziel is stupid"
Pimpiroth, you're lucky as fuck that Sov caught you before I did. You've been warned. Flame anyone in this forum again, and you'll be staring down the business end of the banned stick, capische?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-21, 09:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Pimpiroth, you're lucky as fuck that..."
Raziel said:
Flame anyone in this forum again, and you'll be staring down the business end of the banned stick, capische?
Who did he flame anyway.I don't like how he flamed someone in the thread that I made for my poem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-21, 10:55 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "Who did he flame anyway.I don't like..."
I don't know who he was flaming. Sov edited his entire post before I had a chance to see it. However, in Sov's edit, he told your brother to stop throwing insults around. Insults = Flames and Flames in the Literature Forum = No More Chances. One more time and he's out of here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel