Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Exclamation Ps2: Ffxi!!!!!!!
Posted 2004-03-04, 01:43 PM
Atlast, The Ps2 Version Of Final Fantasy Xi Is Being Released In North America With The Hdd!!!!!!!!!!!!i Have Waited Three Years For This Day/month. Praise The Lord At Last.

Once It Comes Out In Nova Scotia Canada, It Will Be Mine. Muwahahahahahahahaha.

Hdd Is Suppose To Have A Media Player, A Internet Navigator Plus The Card Game. It Is Also Speculated That Other Stuff Will Be Included.

Who Else Can't Wait??? I'm Jumping Off The Walls In Excitement.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-06, 09:52 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Ps2: Ffxi!!!!!!!"
Tyrannicide said:
Atlast, The Ps2 Version Of Final Fantasy Xi Is Being Released In North America With The Hdd!!!!!!!!!!!!i Have Waited Three Years For This Day/month. Praise The Lord At Last.

Once It Comes Out In Nova Scotia Canada, It Will Be Mine. Muwahahahahahahahaha.

Hdd Is Suppose To Have A Media Player, A Internet Navigator Plus The Card Game. It Is Also Speculated That Other Stuff Will Be Included.

Who Else Can't Wait??? I'm Jumping Off The Walls In Excitement.
i'm happy for you, but I have FF XI on my PC and it is totally worth your wait
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-06, 05:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "i'm happy for you, but I have FF XI on..."
I got bored of FFIX before the trial ran out. Pretty good game, but I'm not willing to shell out monthly fees for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-06, 05:15 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "I got bored of FFIX before the trial..."
As it goes with most MMOs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-07, 12:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "As it goes with most MMOs."
I am different when it comes to MMORPG's. I played Lineage for 2 years, and FFXI looks a lot better.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-07, 03:54 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I am different when it comes to..."
Be warned, it starts off quite fun, then there's ~ a 20 level time after lvl 10 where you can't really do anything fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:38 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Be warned, it starts off quite fun,..."
I hear that all the time. Lineage wasn't that great, it was just addictive and FFXI is clearly way way way better, so my odds r pretty high for liking it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-16, 07:51 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I hear that all the time. Lineage..."
not to get off topic too much, but EverQuest II is looking better than FF XI. But yeah, FF XI is tight, i have my Galka Monk at level 9. And get on the Fairy Server (if you can) so we can party together, be a fun time dude
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-17, 09:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "not to get off topic too much, but..."
I have a bunch of friends who r playing and we all wanna get on the same server,, but i will see what i can do.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-17, 11:13 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I have a bunch of friends who r playing..."
here's a link that tells u a few things that the HDD will do http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...406#long_descr

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-17, 12:46 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "here's a link that tells u a few things..."
What is eveybodys level mine is 57 I have a Galka Monk and am Fairy server but i haven't played for awhile i'm kinda bored with it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-17, 03:59 PM in reply to Dregora's post starting "What is eveybodys level mine is 57 I..."
r u still paying for ur account??? *ponders for a moment. thinks of something great but doesn't say anyhting else*

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-18, 01:01 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "r u still paying for ur account???..."
Tyrannicide said:
r u still paying for ur account??? *ponders for a moment. thinks of something great but doesn't say anyhting else*
No i play on my friends i just started on monday i got kinda bored with it though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDregora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dregora

Posted 2004-03-18, 02:18 PM in reply to Dregora's post starting "No i play on my friends i just started..."
i c, damn, that sux. U got to get into it a little more.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-03-19, 11:03 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "i c, damn, that sux. U got to get into..."
The games to easy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dregora

Thumbs up good game
Posted 2004-03-19, 05:31 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Ps2: Ffxi!!!!!!!"
that looks like a cool game and i want to get it when it is out and i can afford it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-20, 06:23 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "good game"
Can u pay for FFXI with PayPal, or do u have to use a Mastercard or visa?? I need to know, becuase now my parents wont get me it cause i would have to use their credit card to pay.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Wink i agree
Posted 2004-03-22, 12:13 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Can u pay for FFXI with PayPal, or do u..."
Same with me Tyrannicide. I would have to use my mom's credit card because i havent gone out and gotten one yet. I just got the money to pay for it too and now my dreams of playing that are shattered cuz i dont have a damn credit card. I will go get one soon hopefully.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-23, 01:28 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "i agree"
Yea, my bro is gettin a MasterCard, he applyed for it as soon as we found out we can't use r parents card. If u have a older sibling that can get one, get them to get one and just give them the money since they would have to pay off the credit card later on. It will be worth it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

i am 18
Posted 2004-03-23, 07:41 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Yea, my bro is gettin a MasterCard, he..."
well i am old enough to get one(18) i just have to actually apply for one. I havent done that yet. That game must kickass and i really wanna get it soon. I am wondering how many people got it today. Maybe if anybody did they will post about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pimpiroth