Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-06-22, 12:24 AM in reply to skeptiskt's post starting "When I first read about the FRA, I..."
Your speech is so free that they're gonna make sure everyone has the opportunity to hear it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-22, 07:12 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Your speech is so free that they're..."
Sweden needs to resist... But the populace is afraid and doesn't care. There is only one way to solve this: revolution!

Now if I could only organize that from my home and have it done while I sleep...

I am shocked my the lack of public uproar over this, and something needs to be done... I need an INTP to give me ideas...

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-22, 09:15 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "Sweden needs to resist... But the..."
Yawgmoth said: [Goto]
Sweden needs to resist... But the populace is afraid and doesn't care. There is only one way to solve this: revolution!

Now if I could only organize that from my home and have it done while I sleep...

I am shocked my the lack of public uproar over this, and something needs to be done... I need an INTP to give me ideas...
INTP reporting, but the people are so complacent in most First World countries that revolution won't happen.

I doubt even much of America would rise up if it were discovered that our own government perpetrated 9/11, the people here are such cattle...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-23, 11:52 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "INTP reporting, but the people are so..."
Pretty much so. We can complain, but we don't want to do shit about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-24, 02:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Pretty much so. We can complain, but..."
All messes are to be cleaned up by someone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-26, 12:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Goodbye, democracy"
I had foreseen this coming years ago. Already the (J)New World Order is finalizing their takeover of the West. This is how the ZOG operates. 'Terrorism' is blamed on the Semitic Muslims (by the same Jews who invited them into the West in the first place). And, the cultures of the Semitic Muslims and the Aryans conflict, thus the more extreme Semitic Muslims instigate violence and terrorism. The cunning weasel that is the Zionist Jew knew this would happen. They perfectly understood that the two cultures were so different, and yet they invited them into Aryan lands because of that very reason: now they can blame their justification of ending freedom in Western countries and blame it on the Semitic Muslims, who should not even have been there in the first place!

So, undoubtedly, the Jew will take away every last bit of culture and freedom that humans have long enjoyed, until they reach their vision of a Jew World Order, in which Zionism and Israel controls the pawns of humanity, that being the goyim.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-26, 12:56 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I had foreseen this coming years ago...."
zonalon said: [Goto]
I had foreseen this coming years ago. Already the (J)New World Order is finalizing their takeover of the West. This is how the ZOG operates. 'Terrorism' is blamed on the Semitic Muslims (by the same Jews who invited them into the West in the first place). And, the cultures of the Semitic Muslims and the Aryans conflict, thus the more extreme Semitic Muslims instigate violence and terrorism. The cunning weasel that is the Zionist Jew knew this would happen. They perfectly understood that the two cultures were so different, and yet they invited them into Aryan lands because of that very reason: now they can blame their justification of ending freedom in Western countries and blame it on the Semitic Muslims, who should not even have been there in the first place!

So, undoubtedly, the Jew will take away every last bit of culture and freedom that humans have long enjoyed, until they reach their vision of a Jew World Order, in which Zionism and Israel controls the pawns of humanity, that being the goyim.
No. Fucking. Way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-26, 09:42 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I had foreseen this coming years ago...."
zonalon said: [Goto]

The hell you smoking? I want some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-27, 10:58 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I had foreseen this coming years ago...."
So do you have proof backing this up or do you just like racism?

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-27, 01:37 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "So do you have proof backing this up or..."
Yawgmoth said: [Goto]
So do you have proof backing this up or do you just like racism?
Racism? So you agree Jews are a race. That's good, because they are NOT a religious foundation, and never have been. They are more like an underground organization.

I suggest you read these sites for starter:

www.realjewnews.com
www.prothink.org
www.iamthewitness.com
www.zionismexplained.org

Jews in the media: http://www.simpletoremember.com/vita...-Hollywood.htm

Jews in politics (this doesn't even list all of them): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_in_politics

I have friends from Palestine (real Semites btw) Sharon alone ordered the massacre of a great deal of Palestinian refugees in the south of Lebanon. (I'm not going to state an absurd number like 6 million - a number those Jewish hooked-nosed rats love to use) There were countless of massacres lead by Jewish (Dier Yassin, etc) Supremacists. Even shockingly so, on the checkpoint, one of the Israeli soldiers forced one of the Palestinian kids to play his violin while Palestinian men were being arrested and shugged off to Ashkelon prisoner (where 99% of the people get a beating and have horrific torture methods). Where is the public outcry about this? Why isn't anyone screaming "Holocaust~!!!" Hm, take a look at the Jews in media. Media is Zionist Occupied atm, and because the Federal Reserve is Zionist Occupied as well, NO ONE besides PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET will be able to get this information out to the public. That's why the Zionist Jews are now limiting freedom of speech in Western countries. They have even been taking away rights in America, where they've already started trying taking away our rights (gun restrictions, Patriot Act). So, again, who is the racist? The Jews, who want a Jew-only country called Israel, and they are using violence to get it, or me, who wants all humans to live free in their lands, away from Jewish Zionist Supremacy.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-27, 02:03 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Racism? So you agree Jews are a race...."
I might merely by uninformed, but to me blaming the Jews for all that is wrong with the world does not seem like a solution. I would rather blame it on general inactivity and weakness of the populace, I would also guess that FRA and similar laws are primarily made to kill science pirates. (Primarily the Pirate Bay.)

But because I am willing to doubt everything I know (or most of it,) I will investigate in the links you provided and see if I buy the conspiracy-theory (the world is usually not awesome enough for conspiracies.)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-27, 02:04 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "I might merely by uninformed, but to me..."
Someone just ban this irritating shithead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-27, 02:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Someone just ban this irritating..."
Vollstrecker said: [Goto]
Someone just ban this irritating shithead.
No way dude! He's funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-27, 11:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No way dude! He's funny."
Well, it doesn't suprise me that you all think everything is a conspiracy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2008-06-28, 02:06 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Well, it doesn't suprise me that you..."
"You all"? I think it's just him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-29, 03:06 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Well, it doesn't suprise me that you..."
badboy said: [Goto]
Well, it doesn't suprise me that you all think everything is a conspiracy.
That's a conspiracy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-06-29, 04:34 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Chruser, come to Canada. Become a..."
Jamesadin said: [Goto]
Chruser, come to Canada. Become a Canadian citizen and help vote out the Conservative government we have in power. I'm surprised they havn't been itching to introduce a bill like this.
No James! Vote the New Democratic Party!!!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-06-29, 06:56 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "No James! Vote the New Democratic..."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
No James! Vote the New Democratic Party!!!
o.o

Move somewere interesting.

Last edited by Skurai; 2008-07-15 at 09:39 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai