Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-06-23, 08:59 PM in reply to MKR's post starting "D: I forgot about this place for 5..."
Welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-23, 09:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Welcome back."
What, no party?

So what is the world record for longest thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MKR

Posted 2007-06-24, 03:46 AM in reply to MKR's post starting "What, no party? :( So what is the..."
A 'Party Party Day' occurs when the day equals the month. October is the 10th month of the year, so October 10th would be a Party Party Day. Party Party Days are just an excuse to have a party

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-24, 04:05 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "A 'Party Party Day' occurs when the day..."
Gib mir einen blasen :<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-24, 04:48 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Gib mir einen blasen :<"
! Again?! But I haven't recovered from the last one, yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-24, 01:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":eek:! Again?! But I haven't recovered..."
You even know what that meant?

*casts Doom on Lenny and then Auto-Life* <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-24, 02:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You even know what that meant? ..."
Give me a blow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-24, 03:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Give me a blow."
Summon mateus
then activates quickening chain 20
DIE GAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-06-24, 04:36 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Summon mateus then activates..."
I hate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-24, 05:38 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "A 'Party Party Day' occurs when the day..."
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:08 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Camels have three eyelids to protect..."
You're full of random facts, aren't you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-25, 12:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You're full of random facts, aren't you?"
I use to . I posted so many, I coulnd't count them.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-25, 01:22 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "I use to . I posted so many, I coulnd't..."
Speaking of, i was just thinking about my pregnancy and how long 9 mos seems until your baby is 7 mos :P, anyways....elephants are pgt for about 5 years per baby.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:47 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Anyone know who "flavor flav"..."
klo said:
Anyone know who "flavor flav" is?
yea, why?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "yea, why?"
Continue reading below that post. lol. He was at the restaurant i used to hostess in the other night, my friend was his server lmao.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-06-25, 05:07 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Speaking of, i was just thinking about..."
That would suck balls. Bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-26, 02:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That would suck balls. Bad."
There's cake in my jeans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-26, 10:04 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "There's cake in my jeans."
That's strange. Yea, I remember the baby kicking...imagine an elephant kicking...for FIVE freaking years. ahhhh
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-06-26, 10:54 AM in reply to klo's post starting "That's strange. Yea, I remember the..."
STFU hoebag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-26, 11:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "STFU hoebag"
hoebag lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!