Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-06-15, 04:13 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "this thread is still alive ? :)"
That it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-15, 06:14 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "this thread is still alive ? :)"
Hi, I don't know you. <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-15, 06:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Hi, I don't know you. <3"
KagomJack said:
Hi, I don't know you. <3
He's only one of the leetest D2 hackers ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-15, 11:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's only one of the leetest D2 hackers..."
Still don't know him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-16, 07:02 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Still don't know him."
Now come on, KJ, even I recognise UN#1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-16, 01:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now come on, KJ, even I recognise UN#1."
There was a period of time where I stopped posting almost altogether, so shush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-16, 03:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "There was a period of time where I..."
And? He's from way before my time, but I've still seen his name u/n in old threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-16, 06:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's only one of the leetest D2 hackers..."
!King_Amazon! said:
He's only one of the leetest D2 hackers ever.
thank you for the compliment !!

I was... I ain't no more

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:16 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "thank you for the compliment !! I..."
I still like pie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-18, 10:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I still like pie."
Pie is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-18, 12:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Pie is good."
Wiganers are known as Pie Eaters

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-18, 12:46 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Wiganers are known as Pie Eaters"
Which means you're a Brit, right? I can't see how Americans would know that Wigan supporters are nicknamed "Pie Eaters".

Where are you from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:15 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Pie is good."
I love Dutch Apple and I also love Cherry pie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which means you're a Brit, right? I..."
I'm a Beefeater, you twat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm a Beefeater, you twat."
Careful. One shouldn't insult and what not outside the flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which means you're a Brit, right? I..."
Lenny said:
Which means you're a Brit, right? I can't see how Americans would know that Wigan supporters are nicknamed "Pie Eaters".

Where are you from?
He's from Germany or somewhere around there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's from Germany or somewhere around..."
Hmmm.. fair enough. He must take an interest in English football, then. Might even be a pie eater himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm.. fair enough. He must take an..."
I take an interest in British boys named Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-18, 01:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I take an interest in British boys..."
Such a shame I'm not actually called Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which means you're a Brit, right? I..."
Lenny said:

Where are you from?

It's an useless fact I caught on the net. I didn't even know what a "Wiganers" is !! lol

edit: I think it seems to be a football term

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2007-06-18 at 02:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1