Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-06-17, 07:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Editors - The Racing Rats"
Back in '79 - The Toy Dolls (1990 - Fat Bob's feet)

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-17, 09:44 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Back in '79 - The Toy Dolls (1990 - Fat..."
The Strokes - Take It Or Leave It
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-17, 10:07 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Strokes - Take It Or Leave It"
Editors - An End Has a Start
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-17, 11:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Editors - An End Has a Start"
Yul Bryner was a skinhead - The Toy Dolls

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-17, 11:52 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Yul Bryner was a skinhead - The Toy..."
Hot Club de Paris - Everyeveryeverything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-17, 02:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hot Club de Paris - Everyeveryeverything"
54 46 thats my number - Toots & the Maytals

go to this link if you want to listen to the 3 songs I post here

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2007-06-17 at 05:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-17, 02:43 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "54 46 thats my number - Toots & the..."
Nice little player, that. Code it yourself? Does it get the information for the songs from an .xml file somewhere?

---

Hot Club de Paris - Snitches get Stitches
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-17, 05:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nice little player, that. Code it..."
yep, from an .xlm file

go here to dl it

Code:
FramaPlayer is a Flash MP3 sound player. 
It's designed to play sounds or music into web pages.
 It has a lot of advanced features as :

* can play XML playlists
    * a single player could play multiple files by clicking special links
    * different types of player : Jukebox, Standard, Lite or Tiny
    * dynamic customisation
    * can play MP3 files even on another domains

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-18, 09:48 AM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "yep, from an .xlm file go here to dl..."
I tried to code my own in Flash, once, but I couldn't get it to work online.

---

RHCP - Californication
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 10:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I tried to code my own in Flash, once,..."
In the Arms of Perdition- Despised Icon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-06-18, 10:11 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "In the Arms of Perdition- Despised Icon"
Gogol Bordello - Ultimate

Have you heard any of Bordello's new stuff, P_B? They've got a new album out - Super Taranta!. Brilliant, it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 11:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Gogol Bordello - Ultimate Have you..."
Rush - Freewill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-18, 12:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Rush - Freewill"
Editors - Bones
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 04:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Editors - Bones"
S.O.A.D. - F*** the system

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 04:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "S.O.A.D. - F*** the system :)"
D3V said:
S.O.A.D. - F*** the system
Next track on MUH NEW LITTLE IPOD NANO <3<3<3

Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - Promiscuscious GIRL.. LMAO!!

I love this song.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Next track on MUH NEW LITTLE IPOD NANO..."
Editors - When Anger Shoes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Gogol Bordello - Ultimate Have you..."
Lenny said:
Gogol Bordello - Ultimate

Have you heard any of Bordello's new stuff, P_B? They've got a new album out - Super Taranta!. Brilliant, it is.
I'll check it out! I loved their old stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-06-19, 10:41 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'll check it out! I loved their old..."
Ween - Happy Colored Marbles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-19, 10:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ween - Happy Colored Marbles"
Mike Jones - My 6 4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-19, 12:20 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'll check it out! I loved their old..."
You should, it's a very good album. Along the lines of Underdog World Strike, but a bit more musical. Although it may be some way away from albums like J.U.F and Voi-La Intruder, it's still has the Eastern European feel to it.

---

Arctic Monkeys - If You Were There, Beware
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny