Hell yeah! 8 30.77%
fine.. 3 11.54%
wait a little longer 0 0%
no 15 57.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Un-Ban Mantralord

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:30 PM
I just wana see the results...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Un-Ban Mantralord"
Nope. Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:35 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nope. Sorry."
He's an ass. No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Question i dont know

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nope. Sorry."
I really dont know because i dont even know who Mantralord is at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:38 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Un-Ban Mantralord"
NEVER, man I couldnt stand that guy...
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He's an ass. No."
Majority rules. I think only you would put yes zagggon. Now you look like more of a pathetic excuse for a kid. I hate this new trolling rule, but I'll get used to it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Majority rules. I think only you would..."
For a change id say yea... he wasnt a bad guy, hes just gotta mature up a little bit...

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Majority rules. I think only you would..."
cool sig hand of heaven. I still have no idea who he is so can someone explain in this thread who he is and why so many people hate him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:42 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post starting "cool sig hand of heaven. I still have..."
Definately no, all he does is annoy me here and annoy me on AIM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:42 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post starting "cool sig hand of heaven. I still have..."
Hes an ex-moderator, who got de-staffed, threw a fit, threatened to ddos zel and then got banned by chruser himself i believe. Then he kept making new names, and kept on ddosing zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hes an ex-moderator, who got..."
Get him out, keep him out. I liked him, but he threatened the Holy Zelaron. And he was gay, but I won't hold it against him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:10 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Get him out, keep him out. I liked him,..."
Hmmm. Was it HIM maybe that cause the rollback in February, or was the suspect already determind?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmmm. Was it HIM maybe that cause the..."
The problem that caused the roll back was in no way related to mantralord.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The problem that caused the roll back..."
Sovereign said:
The problem that caused the roll back was in no way related to mantralord.
Alright, thanks. Just wondering....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Alright, thanks. Just wondering.... ^_^"
umm...how about no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

still kinda unsure

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "umm...how about no?"
i am still unsure since i never knew who he was. Someone explain it to me why almost everyone wants him to stay banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Majority rules. I think only you would..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Majority rules. I think only you would put yes zagggon. Now you look like more of a pathetic excuse for a kid. I hate this new trolling rule, but I'll get used to it....
Done enough cock sucking yet buddy?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-22, 06:02 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Done enough cock sucking yet buddy?"
I put no, simply becuase what he did has happened far too often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-22, 06:07 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "still kinda unsure"
Jesus dude, just do a Search on him and I'm sure you will find out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

sorry

Posted 2004-03-22, 06:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Jesus dude, just do a Search on him and..."
ok i figured it out but i cant change my vote can i? I voted yeah... but now i wanna vote no because he is obviously a threat to zelaron and he shouldnt be here since he will probably be an ass again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pimpiroth