Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Started fresh after 2 years.
Posted 2008-07-02, 07:48 PM
Hey all, i'm an old member from 2006 (or whenever I joined.. I doubt any of you folks know me.) I just started fresh and i'm looking for a little help to get me started in the right direction. My new hammerdin is level 34 from rushes but i'm still lacking some necessities. I need some mana items/leech and a good hammerdin weapon. I usually had a rich friend help me out with a hoto and he always grushed me so I don't know what is good to use until I make a hoto.

I play on USEast ladder. My account name is Aremn, and my hdin character is Orpheon. If anyone here would be willing to
A) help me out with a good alternative weapon to a hoto OR
B) help me out with some leech jewelry and/or armor.

I would very much appreciate it, and when i'm able, eventually payback your generosity. If you're willing to assist and i'm not on bnet you can also reach me on msn > lordzelkin@hotmail.com.
Thanks in advance, and pardon any assumed presumption.

Orpheon/vD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aremn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAremn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aremn

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:12 PM in reply to Aremn's post "Started fresh after 2 years."
Welcome back, Aremn. There are quite a few of us who play on USEast, just check the stickied "Account/Realm" thead.

I can try and help you out, though I don't have much paladin gear at the moment. But I'll see what I can do..

In the meantime stick around and keep posting! (You should attempt to venture outside the Diablo II section too. )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-03, 02:11 AM in reply to Aremn's post "Started fresh after 2 years."
If you haven't, there's a zelaron account/realm page in the diablo II section where we all post our accounts. Some people, like Slaynish, are fairly high and can help you if they're willing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-03, 09:09 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If you haven't, there's a zelaron..."
I'm not sure if most people will be able to help you with much other than rushing you or helping you quest. A very large majority of the people here just recently started playing as well, and Ladder just reset not long ago. However, I'm also sure that if anyone here can help you, they'll be more than happy to. Welcome to the community!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!