Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

W-------t!
Posted 2007-06-19, 10:46 AM
Found a Tal Rasha's Adjudication in NM against Duriel. Hooray.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-19, 11:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "W-------t!"
Get to start on your full tals orb sorc!

Shell pwn all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-19, 04:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Get to start on your full tals orb..."
I always get the set ammys, and its NEVER tals

That's okay though.. I usually just go for the +3 to fire/cold/light skill magic ammys.

Are you guys on east or west?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-06-19, 04:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I always get the set ammys, and its..."
I've been playing on West ladder for a little bit lately, but playing with only my girlfriend :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-19, 04:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've been playing on West ladder for a..."
wtf is ur account? im on west and only play with my gf too but she has mad skills so :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2007-06-19, 05:33 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "wtf is ur account? im on west and only..."
*CaptainKel is my account. But be warned, I don't play with anyone other than my girlfriend.

We're leveling 2 characters together, we've done it in the past. What we do is we play all the way from act 1 norm -> act 5 hell with just us two, no rushing, no getting items or help of any sort from people.

We decided to both play necros this time, both summoners. She's going to go summoning/bone, I'm going to go summoning/poison. It's gonna be leet shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-20, 04:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "W-------t!"
HandOfHeaven said:
Found a Tal Rasha's Adjudication in NM against Duriel. Hooray.
hi im new i love d2

do you play useast????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RTdesigner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRTdesigner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RTdesigner

Posted 2007-06-21, 03:50 AM in reply to RTdesigner's post starting "hi im new i love d2 do you play..."
more then 50% of the pop here play east, mostly because they arent good enough for west.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2007-06-21, 06:08 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "more then 50% of the pop here play..."
? East is more popular if I remember so.

That would make East harder..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-21, 08:00 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "? East is more popular if I remember..."
Well, a guy gave me a Druid's Hellfire Torch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven