Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who do yo like more?
Skurai 3 25.00%
hdhgrdqyij 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2012-12-21, 08:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Who do you like more?"
Two people are about to be banned for a very long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-12-21, 10:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Two people are about to be banned for a..."
Empty threat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-12-22, 06:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Empty threat :("
Says the other Sup Mod
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-22, 09:45 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Says the other Sup Mod"
Let's not risk it, hommie.
They been try'n ta ban be for years. Only reason I ain't been shot, is I work for Don Lenny.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-22, 11:20 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Says the other Sup Mod"
Asamin said: [Goto]
Says the other Sup Mod
I was trying to get Sovereign to do it so I wouldn't have to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-12-22, 03:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Let's not risk it, hommie. They been..."
The problem is, the only way for one to stay relevant is to move with the times, and, boy, the times are a-changing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-12-22, 08:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The problem is, the only way for one to..."
Imagine this forum without Skurai........
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-22, 11:46 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Imagine this forum without..."
BORKED
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-23, 05:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "dunKAwRN3P8"
And our wishes finally come true this christmas week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-23, 07:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And our wishes finally come true this..."
Yeah, apparently someone banned Skurai for a day. I have absolutely no idea who did that, but if they did it was probably for spamming, trolling, and general asshattery and faggotry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-12-23, 10:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, apparently someone banned Skurai..."
Being a beta little faggot?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-23, 11:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, apparently someone banned Skurai..."
I saw that and I know now that my day at work is going to be peachy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-12-24, 11:56 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I saw that and I know now that my day..."
It's a Christmas Miracle!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-24, 11:34 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It's a Christmas Miracle!"
No, a Christmas miracle would be getting a cute boyfriend I can steal whenever I want without worries of any misunderstandings or miscommunications that could potentially lead to kidnapping charges.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-12-25, 09:07 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It's a Christmas Miracle!"
Asamin said: [Goto]
It's a Christmas Miracle!
Implying I'd spend my Christmas Eve and Christmas on Zelaron, and not with my boygirlfriend?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-26, 04:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Implying I'd spend my Christmas Eve and..."
You were right the first time. Boyfriend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-26, 06:18 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You were right the first time...."
The only thing I wanted for Christmas and did not get was a boyfriend. Good shit though nonetheless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-12-26, 11:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The only thing I wanted for Christmas..."
I ended up with a pair of 200w speakers each with a 12' sub in them. So overall, happy at that. Oh yeah, and a soundcard for my computer so the speakers sound even more amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-27, 02:10 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I ended up with a pair of 200w speakers..."
I got a couple video games, some new shoes, a CD, and Cheese (I call her Cheese) came over.

Also, I really like the snow effect, whoever put that there.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-27, 03:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I got a couple video games, some new..."
First thought: Must be because of her taste.

I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin